Forums

ForumsPopular Media

"What did I just watch?" music videos

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 8:28am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,791 posts

David Guetta ft. Sia - Titanium

The song applies to 1, because the video isn't related to the song in any way.

Posted Feb 19, '14 at 1:17pm

caiteyd13

caiteyd13

41 posts

Posted Feb 19, '14 at 7:08pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,620 posts

#SELFIE (Official Music Video) - The Chainsmokers

I don't even know which one it belongs to. Maybe 1 or 3... or both.

Posted Feb 27, '14 at 7:17pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,764 posts

IA - Outer Science (アウターサイエンス) Here it is. I have watched it already.

I will now proceed to explain it to you because I was poking around in this thread, and it's like "Hey, that's my favorite song...and it's part of my favorite fandom, yay Kagepro..." (I know I'm sixteen days in the future from the post about it, shut up)
*clears throat, cracks knuckles, etc*
The one the song is centered around is Kuroha. The girl in white is Mary, and the other one shown occasionally with black hair is Azami, who is Mary's grandmother. And a medusa who gave the group of those killed (you know, all those characters at the end with the yellow stain through them, or the ones that appear in rapid succession during the chorus) the eye powers, hence the line "...embedding in their eyes." Don't ask about how they got the eye powers. It's too confusing. The tentacles you  mentioned are snakes, which have something to do with the eye powers and Azami. Anyway, Kuroha is a dark form of the one that appears at the line "the shaking days begin to crumble". I could give you another twenty sentences about that character (Konoha) but I don't want to because it would be (even more) freakishly long. Mary is the "queen" because her eye power (and also the fact that she's 1/4th medusa) basically grants whatever wish she wants? Possibly? Or it could be just to turn back time to try again, which is why "and the next and the next and the next" all the time.
Oh, and the only character not shown in the montage of everyone dying about 2/3rds of the way through the song is the one who already stabbed himself in the neck with scissors in one of the other songs because...you know what if you're interested you can look it up.
Yay.

Posted Mar 19, '14 at 9:23pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

3,764 posts

Well, on that cheery period where it looks like I killed the thread, here's another weird music video to debate. CLICK HERE YA BLUEBERRY

Posted Mar 19, '14 at 10:21pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,149 posts

No "mystery box" links. You must post the title and artist.

Kenshi Yonezu - Living Dead Youth

I have no idea what I'm watching, but I love it. :D Thanks for posting this, it's hilarious and not creepy (for a change). Finally, a vid that only applies to 1. No actual death depicted. Only guys in pajamas chasing other guys in pajamas. Yay Japan!

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 5:42am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,715 posts

How could I forget about Korn's Right Now music video.

Reminded me of Agitated Screams of Maggots by Dir en Grey
(Graphic content and lyrics yo)

No Dye Fantasy? I'm surprised no one has posted that yet. Although I'm not giving a link to it because of the content and the video is full of penis arm monster thing and weird anime kills and stuff like that.

It's actually pretty symbolic.
This guy explains it pretty well

Bottom answer also does really well

-----

In like Flynn by The Bunny the Bear

Lonely by The Bunny the Bear

(oddly enough, both are pretty Bear heavy)

A Million Exploding Suns by HORSE the Band

Come a Little Closer by Cage the Elephant

Matilda by Alt-J

Fitzpleasure by Alt-J
(even more odd given the song is about a book and is about an event in one of the character's sections)

Tessellate by Alt-J

...Like Clockwork series by Queens of the Stone Age
Tells a great story, just..an odd one.

Posted Mar 27, '14 at 6:55pm

wishfulpoison77

wishfulpoison77

123 posts

I didn't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this is redundant, but Blurred Lines, by Robin Thicke. Like, really?

Posted Mar 28, '14 at 12:32am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

3,667 posts

Mikko Alatalo - Rikoo on riskillä ruma 
Juice Leskinen - Anne ja Jacques

The quality of the videos that I see on this thread disappoint me, allow me to class up this thread.

~Manly

Posted Apr 17, '14 at 11:10pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,149 posts

Mikko Alatalo - Rikoo on riskillä ruma 
Juice Leskinen - Anne ja Jacques

The first one made me laugh because it was so random.

The second one creeped me out. Success?

Dang, it's been a while since I posted here.

Reply to "What did I just watch?" music videos

You must be logged in to post a reply!