ForumsQuestsBuilding Rush Quests

109 67711
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Construct these six Quests for Building Rush.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/4810de183ee59178e8a205a496c3e3cd.png?v=1389892876&vv=1391116412
One Gold Star
Earn a gold medal on any level.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/63968e0faa503c50cdd45148d4c3cfa1.png?v=1389892900&vv=1391116356
Learner's Permit
Complete 50 orders.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/06bb96d20b8ebdb6817b0ce372ae1d79.png?v=1389892942&vv=1391116167
The Long Haul
Complete an order with the size of 12.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/d312d1dd8c85837863b4a5abb0896713.png?v=1389892994&vv=1391116119
On The Road Again
Buy 20 upgrades.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/473c9ed93061a2ddc3946bf664a08d5f.png?v=1389893058&vv=1391115886
Big-Rig Wrecker
Earn all 20 gold medals.
Hardness: Hard

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15782/media/icon/9fafd47ef8461541eed8d7456c8115ef.png?v=1389893032&vv=1391116091
Stuffed Mattress
Have $10,000 on hand at one time.
Hardness: Hard

• 109 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

some quest are broken. i got every upgrade but not the badge "on the road again" and also got gold on any level buit not "big rig wrecker"!!

It looks like you have them on the profile. Sometimes it takes time for the quest to register.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Man I can't get gold on level 20... That's all I need. Also I can't get 10k on level 19, highest I got was $9053... Nothing ever seems to work for me I've played 10+ times.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Man I can't get gold on level 20... That's all I need. Also I can't get 10k on level 19, highest I got was $9053... Nothing ever seems to work for me I've played 10+ times.

Do it on level 19 with 3 factories and about 10-15 trucks. Level 20 is just too big and anything more than 3 factories and 15 trucks on 19 is too much. After you max upgrade your factories and completely dominate the market, sell your factories and trucks after you have 6-7k on hand. Each max upgraded factory sells for just under 1k, but you still need to place at least one factory on the map, so you should be close to if not over 10k when the timer runs out.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Do it on level 19...

True indeed for the Stuffed Mattress quest, but I figure xXxDAPRO89xXx is talking about the Big-Rig Wrecker quest (Earn all 20 gold medals.), which requires a gold medal on level 20. Getting a gold medal on level 20 requires having $10,000 profit (the money in the upper left corner of the game screen).

Actually, I'm having trouble getting gold on level 20.
I've tried a few things so far.

1.) Build three factories right away, upgrade them when cash on hand allows.
- This method got me close to obtaining a gold medal (about $9,500), but that only happened once, subsequent tries have been less successful.

2.) Build two factories right away, upgrade them when cash on hand allows, and eventually build and upgrade a third factory.
- This method has only gotten me to around $7,000 maybe $8,000.

3.) Build three factories right away, eventually build a fourth factory or more (up to six factories). Do not upgrade any factories.
- This seemed like a solid idea. The cost to fully upgrade three factories is $2700, which is more than buying factories 4 ($600), 5 ($700), and 6 ($800) ($2100 total). (Those factory costs are derived from having the maximum upgrade for cheaper factories. Factories will cost more if you do not have that upgrade.)
With this method, even though the factories are slow at turning out trucks, you have a lot of factories. Having a lot of factories means you should be able to put a lot of trucks on the road rather quick, you just have to split up the load correctly between the many factories. The downfall is that you have to micromanage very well and that can be tough. My result using this method was that it failed me. I Only ended up with around $7000 dollars.

I usually build my factories, when using any method, like this:
All the factories are near the middle road of the screen (the road that dissects the screen into a top and bottom half). One factory far left, one factory in the middle, and one factory far right. This means each factory is responsible for a third of the game screen. The factory is situated half way within it's own third, reducing the maximum travel time needed for a truck.

Even with the following strategies and having almost full upgrades (just a few order time upgrades aren't in place) I still cannot finish level 20 with gold.

There must be a better method to getting a gold medal on level 20.
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

It doesn't matter much anyway, I already got that much on level 19 but it won't register because I did it before the quests were posted. I don't have most of the badges because I don't feel like doing every level over from scratch.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

True indeed for the Stuffed Mattress quest, but I figure xXxDAPRO89xXx is talking about the Big-Rig Wrecker quest (Earn all 20 gold medals.), which requires a gold medal on level 20. Getting a gold medal on level 20 requires having $10,000 profit (the money in the upper left corner of the game screen).

I was talking about both Big Rig Wrecker and Stuffed Mattress. I am trying for stuffed mattress using @MPH_Complexity 's strategy which has so far worked well but I've always ended up 1-2K short.

And for Big Rig Wrecker it's only level 20 I need... I'll try those strategies though Reton, thanks for the tips ^^ and also as of now my highest is only $6997, not even enough for a silver :/
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@Reton8 - you're wasting too much money on building factories right away, they're useless without trucks to send out.

At the start, a fully upgraded factory is far more valuable than 2 factories. Having 3 or 4 factories is irrelevant if you don't have the trucks to be constantly sending out. A rule of thumb is about 6 trucks per factory before you build another one. If you're at 0 trucks available for orders at any point, you need to build more trucks before you build another factory.

To get Gold on level 20, follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have full upgrades for Starting Money, Truck Speed, Cost of Trucks, Cost of Plants (though I did it with only 3 points in this), and Plant Upgrades. Order time is really irrelevant, I did it with only 2 upgrades in Delivery Time and only ONE upgrade in increased time after delivery.

2) As soon as it starts, fully upgrade your first factory, buy 4 trucks

3) Fill orders based on profit, but make sure that you snag the last delivery. For instance, if there are 4 different 3 orders that make you $20 profit per truck, and a 12 order that only makes you $5 per truck, fill the 3 orders immediately and let the other truck companies work on the 12 order, only do the last 2 or 3 to make sure you snag the order finish bonus (if the other companies fill out 9 and you snag the last 3, you still get the bonus for a 12 delivery). Only do 1 truck every once in a while to keep it alive.

4) Fill orders, buy trucks until you have 7-8, buy a second factory, make sure it is decently far from the first factory. Upgrade the factory when you can, but make sure

5) Fill orders, buy trucks until you have around 13.

6) Buy a 3rd factory, upgrade it, buy more trucks whenever you have orders to fill and 0 trucks available - I finished with around 18.

7) Keep filling orders until the very end. Remember, at the very end, any truck en route when time runs out will still finish, so tagging small orders at the last second can help boost you over the line.

I finished with about $10650 to spare on my first try with this method.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Just did it again, same method, with $10200 (screwed up and missed a couple big order finishes and my factories weren't placed great, but still made it).

Finished with 3 factories, 18 trucks.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

(At) xXxDAPRO89xXx, you were talking about both, okay. In that case yeah definitely do get Stuffed Mattress on level 19, like Gantic said.

As a side note, all my methods I listed above failed me. I'm going to try for Big-Rig Wrecker[b] using Olinser's method. :]

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Update: I got the quest. I used Olinser's method.

For other people trying to get the quest, I feel a small bit of random chance is involved. I think a few other people mentioned this previously in this thread, but if you don't start out in a spot were orders pop up near you It will be tougher for you .Also, if those orders aren't low numbers to fill (1 to 5 orders) it makes it a lot tougher to gold star level 20. It helps a lot to get the order completion bonus, and when you first start out you will have less trucks, meaning orders that require 12 delivers will slow you down in the long run.

I have played level 20 a few times and sometimes when you start all you get are large orders to fill (6 to 12). In my opinion you should just restart when that happens. Keep in mind, even if you get orders that are nearby and easy to complete, you still have to play well and use a solid strategy.

exarot
exarot
3 posts
Herald

10403$ - Go for Level 19, with almost all Upgrades.
You need 2 Plants, one on the left side, a bit under mid, and the other
one on the right side, a bit over mid.
Upgrade the first one right at the beginning and concentrate on close
Missions and buildings that only need 1 or 2 deliverys.
Go for the second plant quickly, be sure you got enough money for new deliverys.
Also be sure to have at least 8 trucks before you go for the second plant.

As it comes close to the end, dont accept new deliverys, when it says
"Time is out" quickly sell trucks and plants.

Have fun.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

The quests are still broken if you already completed the game. Please fix it so that you don't have to start the entire game over from scratch to get the quests.

EvilHomer01
EvilHomer01
12 posts
Archduke

Yea, can't get Big Rig Wrecker despite having all Gold. I also started this game only after badges were added so there's something broken.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Yea, can't get Big Rig Wrecker despite having all Gold. I also started this game only after badges were added so there's something broken.

Try redoing one on gold again it might unlock it. If not take a screenshot and post Here

Then Contact Admin
kintaroincubus
kintaroincubus
1 posts
Peasant

It doesn't run anyway after tutorial. I can not start the game !!!!
What happened ? What to do ?
Thank you

Showing 16-30 of 109