ForumsThe TavernYouTube Interview with JoshDragon

0 2633
JoshDragon
JoshDragon
669 posts
Nomad

Hey there guys,

Today, I want to bring you something special. Because I'm celebrating a big milestone.

It was five years ago this month, that I hosted my first gaming competition on the MiniClip forums. Back then, I would have never guessed that I'd still be rolling with it in 2014.

Hosting tournaments, has given me a lot of enjoyment. It's been an outlet for expressing my creativity and at the same time it's fulled my competitive spirit.

I've met a ton of people with it, over the years. I'm glad that I've been able to bring something fun and enjoyable into their lives. In fact, it's one of the main reasons for why I still host (at least from time to time.)

So, I sat down with a microphone and recorded my memories of those early days on MiniClip. I reflected back on my first tournament as a host. My first win as a player (which included a classic nail-biter between me and the 2010 Super Star Showdown champion CNX.)

I enjoyed recording this interview and I hope you guys will enjoy it too.

Thanks again to everyone who has made my time on Armor games, Kongregate, Stick Sports, and yes even MiniClip, something special to remember!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0