ForumsSupport ForumBUG - Kingdom Rush Frontiers - Last Level [spoiler]

7 4575
Iamherenow4
Iamherenow4
1 posts
Nomad

I am currently experiencing a bug on the very last level of Kingdom Rush Frontiers.

The level with the big crystal and the man trying to awake the God from it...

I have seen Youtube videos and I know what is supposed to happen, but at the end of wave 15 after all of the monsters have been killed, I get stuck. I see from youtube a cutscene is supposed to happen and it zooms in on the guy and the egg cracks open and a giant spirit is loosed. On my game however, as soon as the last enemies die, the game just sits there.

The man will occasionally turn around and say Evil things and zap my guys... but that's it. I have tried replaying the level several times and experienced the same thing. I tried a different hero (i use the dragon usually) and i've tried not spawning the new waves early... same thing.

I am now going through the game in IE instead of Firefox but I am doubtful.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any potential for help?

Thank you!

• 7 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

No idea, but to ask the mods to perhaps include the words HUGE SPOILER in the thread title

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

Hey there,
if you are really desperate to finish the game properly you could try clearing your cache, deleting your saved game and running it again. I would say however that is probably a little extreme and may not even work 100%
Could i ask the following:
>Is your Java up to date?
>What browser do you run? (chrome firefox etc...)
>Is your flash up to date
>Do you like mudkips?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Try updating your flash player.Hope helps
=)

xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

As @devansh_asthana said, try to see if you have the latest version of flash player. If not, try updating it.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

And as Brp had said:

[quote=brp47]>Is your flash up to date[/quote]

It's generally a good idea to keep that stuff updated, btw, and to check if it is when running into any issues; however I wonder how would an older player version cause the game to run all swell until that final cut scene, and then zilch.

Still, it arguably can't hurt to check. As for replaying the game from scratch in the faint hope that it will work this time around, sure, it too is worth a shot. Just wonder if it's what the poster wanted to hear ;-P Quite a bunch of not all that easy-going levels, if I recall.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

... Although fair's fair, when accusing others of not reading carefully:

[quote=Iamherenow4]I am now going through the game in IE instead of Firefox but I am doubtful.[/quote]

I guess it's safe to assume Iamherenow is willing to go to some lengths

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Well,I guess we need an admin here...

Showing 1-7 of 7