ForumsSupport ForumQuests

4 2162
jhendren11
jhendren11
4 posts
Nomad

So, I have a question. I'm new to Armor Games, and i was looking at my profile, and saw in the "jhendren11's Quests" box, that it said "jhendren11 hasn't completed any Quests yet." So I clicked "Show All Quests" and browsed through them. I selected the "easy" category box and selected the first one I saw, to try and complete my first quest. It was for a game called Fire Catcher. The quest was to get 3 stars on any level. I got 3 stars on the first level, and returned to my profile to check my completed quest box again. It still said I haven't completed any quests. I checked the show all Quests section again, and underneath the quest I completed, it said "Quest Complete" but at my profile it still says I haven't completed any quests. I tried closing and re-opening my browser, and even a completely different browser. But the completed quest still didn't show on my profile. Is it supposed to be like this?

• 4 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hang on, the profile may take a little while to update.

& Welcome to the AG forums

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

^ & Sorry for the cross-post just above.

Lesson #2 for the day: AG has no edit function. Learn to post carefully

jhendren11
jhendren11
4 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help!

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Did you really earn that quest?Some quests have some problems so you don't get the quest,happened to me a couple of times.

Showing 1-4 of 4