ForumsSupport ForumNeed help posting pictures?

12 2942
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

[/b]Introduction

I have been on the Music, Arts, and Writing forum a lot lately and I have noticed that many users were having a tough time posting pictures. I have made this topic to help those users post pictures.

[/b]Posting Pictures on Comments or Messages

This is the easist. Go on google or any other picture provider and find one you like. When you've done that, copy the URL and paste it on the comment or message and submit it.

[/b]Posting Pictures on The Forum

This is very simalar to posting comments on messages or comments. Fid a picture you like and copy the URL. Then click on the "image" button and paste the URL on it.

[/b]Posting pictures that you have made

When done the picure, click on file and click "save as"
Then go to any website maker or post it on a website already made. Then copy the URL and paste it on the forum or on a comment or message.

• 12 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Introduction
I have been on the Music, Arts, and Writing forum a lot lately and I have noticed that many users were having a tough time posting pictures. I have made this topic to help those users post pictures.
Posting Pictures on Comments or Messages
This is the easist. Go on google or any other picture provider and find one you like. When you've done that, copy the URL and paste it on the comment or message and submit it.
Posting Pictures on The Forum
This is very simalar to posting comments on messages or comments. Fid a picture you like and copy the URL. Then click on the "image" button and paste the URL on it.
Posting pictures that you have made
When done the picure, click on file and click "save as"
Then go to any website maker or post it on a website already made. Then copy the URL and paste it on the forum or on a comment or message.

Also, picture sarent such of a big deal. And also try putting examples and sites that give you acces to pictues, like photobucket or imageshack.

Also you don't have to create your own website, just use a picture site that lets you load pictures.
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

www.swapmeetdave.com/.../Cats/CatsSunbathing.jpg

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

it dosnt work!!!!

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

www.swapmeetdave.com/.../Cats/CatsSunbathing.jpg

like this?

lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

that was a mistake!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

That link doesn't even work, are you sure it si right?

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

The ... in the middle means it was cut off wherever you copied from. Also, the link is broken because it merged with the like in the next line.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The ... needs to be replaced to what it really is.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

http://www.selfknowledge.org/whoweare/thanks.jpg

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

http://www.selfknowledge.org/whoweare/thanks.jpg

KHROME
KHROME