Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Microsoft offers $100 to 'ditch your PS3' for an Xbox One

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 2:29am

cptbignuts12

cptbignuts12

723 posts

http://25.media.tumblr.com/41e9aafa3e37221bda6298d6232993e3/tumblr_n0kcbiyP661spttyko1_400.png
I think the WiiU is doing pretty good, right guys?

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 4:56pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,372 posts

come on. if someone STILL has a ps3 and havnt sold it im sure it means they enjoy it enough to not give it away for 100$ (and throw away every game/accesory they have with it) to get a new console with no games.

personally, i wouldnt give away my ps2 or even sega mega drive or gameboy color for that offer.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 7:48pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

(it is technically next gen isn't it?)

According to the release date, no. According to hierarchically historical arrangement, probably. Depends on who you ask.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 11:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,511 posts

come on. if someone STILL has a ps3 and havnt sold it im sure it means they enjoy it enough to not give it away for 100$ (and throw away every game/accesory they have with it) to get a new console with no games.

personally, i wouldnt give away my ps2 or even sega mega drive or gameboy color for that offer.

That's almost exactly what I said! I still have a Gameboy SP (the Advanced, but as a flip-up laptop) and six "Megaman: Battle Network" games. And they are awesome. I wouldn't sell it for $100, especially for an XB1 that would be worthless without several hundred dollars more for games and LIVE. PS3 still has free online play (unless they've changed it, and even if they did, it would be less expensive than LIVE).

Sorry Microsoft. This has a better chance of being a meme than making a profit.

Reply to Microsoft offers $100 to 'ditch your PS3' for an Xbox One

You must be logged in to post a reply!