ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Rating Games not working

10 3822
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hi there, I am posting to report that rating games stopped working for me today. I rated a few games this morning, and went to rate another and it suddenly started not accepting the rating and redirecting me to the Armor Games homepage if I attempt to rate a game (kicking me off the page and losing my game progress).

This happens for ALL games now, and I have never had this problem before even though I have rated a number of games. It literally worked one minute and then was badly bugged the next.

Interestingly, this sounds exactly like an old forum post that was never seemingly resolved: https://armorgames.com/community/thread/5292819/rating-games

• 10 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Do you happen to be using FIrefox?

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Refresh your browser cache. We had a bad file go out, but it has been fixed. Your browser may be holding on to the bad one.

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Is it fixed now?Works for me perfectly =)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=boppins]but it has been fixed.[/quote]

Deva, in all friendliness, do you pay any sort of attention to threads you're responding to?

It's great if you want to be helpful, but that doesn't mean consistently adding what's already been said. Mistakes will happen and I do it too, but there's no need to make a habit out of it

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Sorry @MacII and please,Spell me Devansh not Deva...
=)

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Ta Devansh, and thanks for taking it in spirit.

Spell me Devansh not Deva...

Thanks, I had wondered what it should be
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Ok the refreshing works, but I have to do it individually and separately for every single page in Armor Games in order for the ratings to work.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm, it looks to work alright at my end.

What set-up are you on? (Operating system, browser.) Probably won't lead me much further, but it might help the team out to figure out an answer.

Do you have any plug-ins/add-ons installed? Can you temporarily disable them and see if that helps?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Ok the refreshing works, but I have to do it individually and separately for every single page in Armor Games in order for the ratings to work.

Only after refreshing?The glich is not fixed completely for you?

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Or use another browser...

Showing 1-10 of 10