Jaguar (Villains)
Axe (Peace)
Doritos (Time Machine)

• 12 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I really liked the Jaguar villains commercial, Doritos time machine was pretty good too.

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Doritos (Time Machine)

What about Cowboy Kid?

I liked these ones...

Audi (Doberuaua)
Ah, no one can settle to compromise... ^^

M&Ms (Yellow)
"I have no idea what he said"

Wonderful Pistachios (Stephan Colbert 2 part)
The first one he said we don't need to promote and then the commercial ended. In the second on a few seconds later he said this "Evidently, sales haven't skyrocketed in the last 30 seconds, so we need to do some brand recognition" or something like that. That was was hilarious though ^^

Oh, and did you guys see the BoA (Red) commercial where they were letting you download Invisible by U2 on iTunes for free today only? I can tell you I already did ^^
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I missed the Soup Herbal because of work..were the commercials actually good this year or were they the same quality as the last 2-3 years?

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

What was with that Maserati commercial? that one made no sense.. what did that kid have to do with anything? xp

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

What was with that Maserati commercial?

ikr. It could've been for just about any product. Gotta love how they show a bunch of working-class people to promote something they'll never have.

I don't remember what it was for, but there was a commercial with the message of living life to the fullest that showed people cliff-diving, driving off-road, etc, and the ironic thing was noticing the disclaimer at the bottom, "DO NOT ATTEMPT".
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Gotta love how they show a bunch of working-class people to promote something they'll never have.

Haha right? and how many people watching the superbowl can afford a Maserati? At least the chevy trucks are within reach for millions of football fans
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I missed the Soup Herbal because of work..were the commercials actually good this year or were they the same quality as the last 2-3 years?

Some where good
some where meh
and some just plain didn't make sense.

~~~Darth Caedus
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

and how many people watching the superbowl can afford a Maserati?

lol I was thinking that the entire time xD

I don't remember what it was for, but there was a commercial with the message of living life to the fullest that showed people cliff-diving, driving off-road, etc, and the ironic thing was noticing the disclaimer at the bottom, "DO NOT ATTEMPT".

I liked the one ca commercial (I forgot who it was for) for a car jumped off a ramp and the disclaimer at the bottom said "Do not attempt, cars cannot jump or fly" Like really? xD
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I didn't even really watch the commercials this year. The Jag commercial was great.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=EmperorPalpatine]Doritos (Time Machine)[/quote]

[quote=xXxDAPRO89xXx]What about Cowboy Kid? [/quote]

Y'all will be aware of this (I know Dapro is)? Who is Cowboy Kid? Why is he on our Front Page?

Just keeping our stuff duly cross-linked

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

all of the commercials kind of sucked this year :/ and apparently, radio shack spent the rest of it's money on it's commercial

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I remember the Audi commercial being especially strange, though I can't remember the pretext of it. All I can recall is that it didn't seem like it should have been a car ad before they showed the actual car. A similar situation to the Maserati ad.

Showing 1-12 of 12