Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Most Violent Movie

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 3:40pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

1,020 posts

We have all seen that one movie where nothing is left to the imagination. Blood and guts fly, enemies are sliced into ribbons, and the lead antihero gets soaked in blood.
I've seen quite a few of these movies, but the most violent one I have yet seen is:

Kill Bill vol. 1
http://thumbs.mywallpapers.org/files/wallpapers/3/322/kill_bill_b_12.jpg

The film was done magnificently, but it was so darn gory. I didn't much care for all of the violence against women either.
Well, what's the most violent film you've yet seen?

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:18pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,640 posts

Knight

The only one I can think of is Holloween, you know, the ones with Mike Myers.

Yeah I need to go out and see more movies.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:23pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

The Saw series is pretty violent, but nothing comes close to Japanese horror flicks. I've seen a few, and I won't go into detail, but one in particular involved screws, amateur surgery and a resulting sex change.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:39pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,437 posts

Starship Troopers was probably the goriest movie I've seen.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 5:47pm

Drink

Drink

1,598 posts

Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead

but its really low budget

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 6:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,362 posts

nothing comes close to Japanese horror flicks.

Battle Royale, aka "Japanese Hunger Games." Except the games only last 3 days. And people start off with weapons. And they're all Japanese teenagers who don't realize they have to kill each other until the game has already started and the exploding collars are around their necks.

And many, many more bullets. Bullets everywhere.

Some profanity (unfortunately), but it was actually pretty good, although the goodness is coated in a LOT of blood. The whole movie is on Youtube.

Here's a good comparison: the Hunger Games starts with everyone on a platform. The Battle Royale starts with this.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 6:22pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,362 posts

Also, I've never watched KIll Bill (seen a few fight scenes, but never the whole movie because it has a considerable amount of profanity), but it did have one of the greatest action soundtracks of all time: Battle Without Honor or Humanity.

If I could have a superpower, it would be that this song played every time I approached a door that explodes off of its hinges.

Posted Feb 3, '14 at 10:56pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

1,020 posts

Starship Troopers was probably the goriest movie I've seen.

That movie isn't very gory at all, it's pretty mild. I did however, enjoy the several hot nude scenes.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 10:18am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

Ju-On, Japanese version, with the blood, half mauled faces, dying screams, and hangings with blue tongues.

Not going to watch it, but Cannibal Holocaust has to be up there; they thought it was a snuff film.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:44am

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

611 posts

I saw a bunch of violent movies but i dont remember their names but i have played a lot of gory games like Mortal Kombat 9 or Dead Space 2

Reply to Most Violent Movie

You must be logged in to post a reply!