ForumsGamesGetting mad at video games.

33 37098
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Okay so my friend has really bad gamer anger. Like he yells and screams and breaks controllers and swears. He just looks really ridiculous. I've never gotten mad at video games and I don't see why anybody should. There just video games. How could someone get that mad at video games?

• 33 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Try playing the Halo Reach campaign on legendary or playing MW2 in a lobby full of quickscoping campers...

~Manly

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

You get annoyed if you lose at anything just because its a game doesnt mean you cant get annoyed by it

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i never get mad at games unless its an online FPS. and only campers get me mad, i usually just leave the game before i break something

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I get mad, mostly on Mario though. Like if I keep dying on the same thing over and over again I will get mad.

Although I remember in Super Mario Sunshine there was a level, something to do with a bird made of sand blocks. It was so frustrating, you had to ride a giant bird made of sand to the top of a tower. Thing was the sand bird was extremely slow so it took a long time to get to the top, not only that but you have to collect 8 red coins while doing it, so if you miss one you have to start over. But the most incredible rage inducing part was that it spun and it spins only once almost at the end so its really unexpected and there's almost nowhere to go once it spins, so most of the time I fall to my death.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

I get mad at Flappy Bird, but hey, that's just socially accepted phone orthodoxy. Never has an 800KB program made me see so much red in my life.

codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

[ I'd bet $20 that he isn't 18 yet]

Actually He's 19 haha. It's really bad. I just think he could behave a little bit more mature, like he actually is.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I rarely get angry, but Hearthstone can really make this ferret mad.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup has a unfortunate ability to rage even when everything is going correctly. He is just a naturally angry gamer.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I never get mad at games. starting over isn't a big deal. they are just games after all.. xp

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I get really mad at Call of Duty most of times I play it. People sitting in corners to get kills, people boosting to get emblems and stuff and thousands of other bs.

The other games I play don't make angry. But when I get angry, the neighbors need to know it too.

Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

I get sweaty when I play Dota 2, and angry when I lose on it... very... angry...

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I don't rage a lot. I haven't broke anything while being angry at video games yet. I've raged when playing Call of Duty (who hasn't) and if you want to count mobile games, definitely Flappy Bird. I can't understand how people are pro at it because I suck poopoo.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I get really mad at Call of Duty most of times I play it.

Ditto. For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed. So it's this downward spiral of anger, rage, hate and the dark side.

Also the first Zelda that came out for the Wii. That's the only time in my life that I threw a controller across the room. Not a proud day at all.
gamingeek
gamingeek
3 posts
Nomad

I love all video games that are not stressful.
For example, a call of duty or there is only bitricker

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

The satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed.-moegreche

Yeah I play Contract Wars via facebook. It's like COD I guess you could say.... anywho... I hate getting killed repeatedly especially by campers. It is so hard. Also if your team is not working together it kinda makes me rage.
I would say you probably should not get mad... but everyone does

~~Black~~
Showing 1-15 of 33