Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Getting mad at video games.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 5:17am

Moegreche

Moegreche

3,319 posts

I get really mad at Call of Duty most of times I play it.

Ditto. For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed. So it's this downward spiral of anger, rage, hate and the dark side.

Also the first Zelda that came out for the Wii. That's the only time in my life that I threw a controller across the room. Not a proud day at all.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 3:19pm

gamingeek

gamingeek

3 posts

I love all video games that are not stressful.
For example, a call of duty or there is only bitricker

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 3:55pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

The satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed.-moegreche

Yeah I play Contract Wars via facebook. It's like COD I guess you could say.... anywho... I hate getting killed repeatedly especially by campers. It is so hard. Also if your team is not working together it kinda makes me rage.
I would say you probably should not get mad... but everyone does

~~Black~~

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 4:35pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,897 posts

For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed

Exactly. Even if I'm in a 96326263251 streak and then I get quick scoped by a sniper around the f... corner, I get really mad. Although I have never damaged or broken anything.

Posted Feb 17, '14 at 5:33pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

I used to get mad at old arcade games such as Pac-Man and Galaga when I would go to an arcade, but I stopped playing those games altogether when I realized what a waste of perfectly good pocket change they were.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 5:21pm

Crickster

Crickster

1,753 posts

I get mad when the let's play curse ruins my video.

Posted Feb 22, '14 at 11:36pm

Its_JBehm

Its_JBehm

8 posts

You could always just record him getting upset and become famous.

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 1:22pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,174 posts

Also the first Zelda that came out for the Wii. That's the only time in my life that I threw a controller across the room. Not a proud day at all.

Where u in the water Temple?

Cuz I always get lost in there and need a guide. (Cave of Trials sucks too)

For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed.

Where u the guy in the Boom Headshot video?

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 2:52pm

mightybob

mightybob

369 posts

I get mad when my system freezes for no reason. D:

Posted Feb 23, '14 at 5:52pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,696 posts

back in the day, when i had this thing with my N64 and the ocarina of time...it got ugly.

so zelda fans know the water temple is the most challenging thing in the entire game, well the OOT proved i can rage when i was stuck. i still cant do it, but i can do the 3DS version of it.

Reply to Getting mad at video games.

You must be logged in to post a reply!