ForumsThe Taverniphone 5s VS Galaxy

3 2927
pierocet
pierocet
27 posts
Shepherd

My phone was stolen and i need to choose between an iphone 5s and a Galaxy tablet ...i had a iphone 4 and i liked it but all my friends have galaxy's...whats your opinion?

• 3 Replies
MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

Don't buy iPhone 5s... In few weeks apple will introduce iPhone 6!!!
But i think, the best phones and tablets are from samsung's galaxy family....

I think these are the best:

-Galaxy note 3 (my recommendation) - Galaxy note
-Galaxy note 10.1" (2014. edition) - Tablet PC
-Galaxy S5 (coming soon!) - Smartphone

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Android is much easier to customise, and it has a vaster array of options to personalise your phone; I just don't fancy using such a large phone on the go. It really does depend on your needs. Do you intend to take many photos? A larger and clearer screen?

Call me a conformist sheep (Then again, so many ''non-conformists'' jumped on the Galaxy fad, it's exclusivity has long since vaporised), but I still prefer the iPhone. I've used both devices/systems, and I still like Apple, minimalist, clean, and sleeker. In any case, you might want to hold your horses on both counts, the iPhone 6 and Galaxy 5 are both coming out soon.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

and i liked it but all my friends have galaxy's

Never be sheep in life, do what you please and be an induvidual person (not just relating to mobiles). Iphone's are just glitzy with nothing very special about them apart from just having a slick interface and good apps. The Galaxy range I highly recommend although their build quality is still relatively cheap and plasticy which I don't like but everything else about them is great.
Showing 1-3 of 3