ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Unable to connect to Armor Games - IP Banned?

5 4364
RipShaw
RipShaw
2 posts
Shepherd

Just this morning I was contently playing "Swords and Potions 2", but after around 4:00PM EST I was no longer able to connect to the site. I am still able to connect to other sites, and I have done the whole routine: clear cookies/cache, restart computer, flush DNS, etc. I then was able to connect to the site via Proxy. So my only thought is that AG can no longer connect to my IP - hence IP Banning. If that is the case I would simply like to know why. My email is attached to my username "Ripshaw".

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

• 5 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

So my only thought is that AG can no longer connect to my IP - hence IP Banning. If that is the case I would simply like to know why.

It is of course for the staff to answer, but I wouldn't so readily assume so. IP bans are a drastic last recourse, that I don't think they'll take to so lightly.

Server glitch or some other hiccup along the line would be sooner on my mind, indeed.
devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Just wait,if still...Do what unleashed said.
=)

RipShaw
RipShaw
2 posts
Shepherd

Well its been a day, still the same issue.

Also Unleashed, its not me having trouble connecting to games. I can't actually connect to the site. Not even the front page. Its seem like this is an issue I will have to bring up to the admins.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Just my two cents before the admins step in, if it was an IP ban, it could have been collateral; It's not uncommon for multiple people to share the same IP address. So, if someone who you happen to share the same IP address with gets banned.....unlucky.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Ripshaw is now working.

Showing 1-5 of 5