Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Solved] Unable to connect to Armor Games - IP Banned?

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 4:54pm

RipShaw

RipShaw

2 posts

Just this morning I was contently playing "Swords and Potions 2", but after around 4:00PM EST I was no longer able to connect to the site. I am still able to connect to other sites, and I have done the whole routine: clear cookies/cache, restart computer, flush DNS, etc. I then was able to connect to the site via Proxy. So my only thought is that AG can no longer connect to my IP - hence IP Banning. If that is the case I would simply like to know why. My email is attached to my username "Ripshaw".

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 6:07pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,843 posts

Maybe its only a glitch, try again later.

If it still wont work, ask an admin --> Ferret@ArmorGames.com
Give him a description and all infos he need, he can take a look at it.

Note: trey are not on 24/7, so give him some time to respond.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 7:18pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,843 posts

Could be a general problem with MMOs, according to this thread where a user also have MMO problems, just to let you know you are maybe not alone^^

I would still say wait a while, then contact @Ferret

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:45am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

So my only thought is that AG can no longer connect to my IP - hence IP Banning. If that is the case I would simply like to know why.

It is of course for the staff to answer, but I wouldn't so readily assume so. IP bans are a drastic last recourse, that I don't think they'll take to so lightly.

Server glitch or some other hiccup along the line would be sooner on my mind, indeed.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 9:01am

devansh_asthana

devansh_asthana

405 posts

Just wait,if still...Do what unleashed said.
=)

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:31am

RipShaw

RipShaw

2 posts

Well its been a day, still the same issue.

Also Unleashed, its not me having trouble connecting to games. I can't actually connect to the site.  Not even the front page. Its seem like this is an issue I will have to bring up to the admins.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:38am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

Just my two cents before the admins step in, if it was an IP ban, it could have been collateral; It's not uncommon for multiple people to share the same IP address. So, if someone who you happen to share the same IP address with gets banned.....unlucky.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 6:07pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,358 posts

Administrator

Ripshaw is now working.