Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Solved] Unable to login in the games

Thread Locked

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 10:15am

digi_cai

digi_cai

275 posts

Well... here's an update... I was able to login in Monsters Den Chronicles at work, so the problem must be in my connection... what could it be? Because at home I tried with different devices... my PC, my netbook, another notebook... but the result was always the same... so the problem must be the connection... what can I do? Thanks in advance to everyone!

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 10:42am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,883 posts

Knight

Just a clarification, you can log in to all other sites, your email, other games hosted elsewhere, just not your AG-related games?

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:03am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,883 posts

Knight

Replied on your wall.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 11:29am

boppins

boppins

514 posts

Administrator

@digi_cai check out my response and the website link to try on the previous page.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:45pm

digi_cai

digi_cai

275 posts

Yes... I'll try when I go to my place... now I'm at work, and I can login here...

I'll try those solutions when I get home!!!

Thank you very much!!!

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 5:43pm

digi_cai

digi_cai

275 posts

Ok... I'm home now... I tried to open the site that Boppins gave to me, but I couldn't open it (I could at work)...

Then I deactivate the Windows Firewall... and MAGICAL SOLUTION! I can login now! Thanks everyone for your active help!!!

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 4:06am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

Then I deactivate the Windows Firewall... and MAGICAL SOLUTION! I can login now! Thanks everyone for your active help!!!

Yes, well, that's all well and good, but what it should do is help you pinpoint the issue.

What you don't want to do is to continue surfing the web without your firewall. That is not the "solution."

So, try to figure out what that firewall is blocking, and to unblock it, so that you can keep the firewall otherwise active. If you can't figure it out on your own, look for someone in your (physical) surroundings who can.