ForumsSupport ForumHELP ME PLEASE! I need to know if there is a way to close my account on all the com...

21 7194
LePapel
LePapel
9 posts
Peasant

Well firstable good night, i need to know if i can get some help with my problem, someone is inside of my armor game account and i try changing my password and my email, but in a few minutes latter i see that he put is own mail over the mine and i was like WTF. Well the thing is that i play a Online game called "The last stand - Dead zone" and his muder****er are selling almost all my stuff, and i dont know what to do, i can't logout my account cause if he change the password again i couldnt open again, and im lv 38 on the game (and believe me is too hard to lv up). I contact an moderador of the company how design the game(Con Artist Games), and they put my Account lv 38 on a supension mode for two days untill i get some help from Armor games, and i send my Help message to armor games, and they say that i have to wait 24 hours till they send me a answer e-mail, but the 24 hours are over and i dont have recive any message, and im afraid of the suspension time get over and the muder****er who is inside of my account sell more stuff. I need some help please, tell me what can i do ((.
My e-mail: Games_arroyo@hotmail.com

• 21 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 21