ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Quest Delete

6 3690
Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

Can an admin delete all the Diggy quests on my profile please? I went on to play and it gave me the quests auto. Turns out my brother (Dapro) already got them and I want to get them myself.... Is this possible?

thx

• 6 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I will info @Ferret about this

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not at this time, I'm sorry!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

If you wanted to do the actual work to get them, can't you just delete your save file and restart? Otherwise it looks like you're out of luck.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

If you wanted to do the actual work to get them, can't you just delete your save file and restart?

Yes, though I reckon the quests will stick, so there'll be no cutesy notification to pop up and alert you to the fact that you gained any of those quests. You'll have to keep track of those yourself.

In order to do so, and provided it's an offline save (stored on your machine, not online, on some server), then yes, just delete the associated LSO (local shared object, or "flash cookie&quot & play anew. Make sure your brother agrees first

Figure out where to find it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Local_shared_object#File_locations . Let us know if any further help required with this.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

nb The savefile should be called Digger_**.sol, so you can search for that on your machine. Where ** is a number that I reckon may vary; anyway * signifies a so-called wildcard, your search thingie will look for any random entry there.

Hikakin_Fan
Hikakin_Fan
396 posts
Lord

darn it. Thanks for the trying though.

Showing 1-6 of 6