ForumsQuests[Locked] petition

7 8968
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

anybody think that there should be quests on the fourms. post you're name here and feel free to discus anything you think would be great about it or any thing bad about

• 7 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Its petition by the way not pitition.

Also I want it to spread more outside of ArmorGames than just the forums and games. Like how about comments, game ratings, merits, and stuff like that.

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

thanks for the suggestions i also really wish there was a edit button...

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Also I want it to spread more outside of ArmorGames than just the forums and games. Like how about comments, game ratings, merits, and stuff like that.

Maybe not quests but have things called achievements for these. Also what about legacy quests? These are based on rating, comments and forum posting. Well Ap but that is how you obtained them.

thanks for the suggestions i also really wish there was a edit button...

Yeah for some reason they don't like us correcting spelling and grammar errors.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Maybe not quests but have things called achievements for these.

Quests are achievements...

Also what about legacy quests?

If they do they better be different from the AP ones. I still want those to be exclusive to us old members. Brings us memory of the old times.
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Quests are achievements...

In a way yes but there could be a distinction between them, if they wanted to.

What other name do you suggest? They can't be quests as they are for games only.

If they do they better be different from the AP ones. I still want those to be exclusive to us old members. Brings us memory of the old times.

Not much they can do i think. There could be some fun Titles but just for Decremental reasons.

I like that legacies show something for older players. I am just disappointed that i am unable to get more. Since they are included in total quests sadly i can never be on top :-(
raxaco
raxaco
1 posts
Bard

Don't think it matters much, you can already see how active someone is on Armorgames in the forums by how many posts they've made. Infer quest count from that.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Since these Website Quests have already been launched recently, I think this petition is no longer needed, nor is its revival from the dead.

Locked! =)

Showing 1-7 of 7