ForumsForum GamesMake The Kill

59 11222
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

in this RP-ish game (the ish being explained below), your only initial goal is to make the kill. that being said, it could be fairly easy. a man standing (or doing some sort of activity) should be simple to kill, since your probably armed with your imagination to do it anyway you want. however, you arent. im most situations, you wont have firearms. you wont have clear visibility, you might not know what your aiming at.

every time a kill is made, the next round begins. a 'round' just means a man has re-spawned and the situation has changed. when a new round begins, you keep your inventory but your position changes with the environment. all you have to do is REALISTICALLY try killing the specified target. you might have to run up to him and beat him or shoot him or something. but he could be armed, dangerous, or even worse.

to be fair, you cant say "i run out the door up to the man beat him to death and win." you can only make 1 action at a time. if your in a house, you need to get out of the house before moving towards him. you also have inventory, which saves between rounds but might become useless. firearms have ammo, electrical items have charge, and everything will break eventually. you will find these items throughout the game of buy them (explained).

Character sheet:
its fairly simple

Name:
Money: 0
Kills/Rounds: 0/0
Inventory: N/A

kills/rounds means how many kills you have compared to how many rounds you have played. i will give you your ratio also, which would equal the percentage of rounds you have won.

to clarify something important: Everyone is trying to kill the same man. if i kill the target, im the only one to get money from it. the round then ends and a new one begins. i will closely be monitoring this game for new rounds to begin.

killing the man gives you money. it actually wouldnt be fair if only the killer gets cash, so for achieving certain goals you also get cash. you can go to the shop at anytime, which sells items for you to make the kill easier. the most notable thing the shop sells would be ammo. you have unlimited, undeniable access here but it takes a turn up.

Leaderboard:

its empty, because no one has made a kill. but it will update with whoever has gotten the most kills on the top.

round 1 begins when we get 3 people. if 2 people join but not another for a considerable amount of time, i will start it. i will clarify and explain things in higher detail when round 1 begins.

• 59 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 59