ForumsSupport ForumSave files in TLS:UC

5 8470
naiflorenzo2424
naiflorenzo2424
5 posts
Nomad

hey guys when im gonna play my old save in TLS:UC it always disappear this is what im going before i play TLS:UC
1. I Log-in my account in ArmorGames
2. There's message will appear in my screen and i will click ALLOW
3. I Log-in again my account in TLS:UC
4. when i see the CONTINUE i can't click it so i need to NEW GAME again :/

NOTE: i have deepfreeze

• 5 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hello, and welcome to the AG forums.

The Last Stand Union City works, as far as I can swiftly see, with offline (local) saves, so on your machine, not stored online on some server.

These get stored in so-called flash cookies, more technically known as LSO's (local shared objects).

If you have your machine set up to automatically clean cookies, e.g. on shutdown of your browser, or of your machine, or if you regularly or occasionally do so by hand, these savegames will get deleted.

You will need to look into the appropriate settings in your browser or elsewhere (e.g., any cleanup software you use; check also your Flash Player settings) to make sure you keep at least those flash cookies you want to keep.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

ps So what's a cookie? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie .

Flash cookies are technically not the same, however your browser or machine will typically clean them up, if you set it to do so, along with any cookies proper. So you need to look into setting it so as to prevent this.

naiflorenzo2424
naiflorenzo2424
5 posts
Nomad

hey man if i off my deepfreeze did my save in game will be SAVED or NOT??

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

deepfreeze

I don't know what Deepfreeze is. Please explain, so I or others can comment.

Did you read or understand anything else I said?
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I take it this has been resolved?

Showing 1-5 of 5