ForumsSupport ForumAbout Abuse

7 2022
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well recently i have been seeing a lot of problems with people's abouts.

First of all there are these certain keyboard images that should not be allowed. I see a couple people with "the finger" in their about.

Also i have been noticing a top friends list. This would discourage the user on the bottom on anyone not on top. This may result to not being their friend anymore.

What should be done about these things?

• 7 Replies
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I also think that this is abusing the about, but i dont know, maybe they are entitled to write what they want.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If there are things like that in someones About, please make sure to contact me or one of the other moderators so that we can take care of it.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

^^We will all tell you about inappropriate things, but I think we're talking about this in general. Well, I personally think mods or admins should have the ability to some how "block," someone's profile. When I say this, I mean that if the file was blocked, anyone coming to the abused about will just see a blank in the about section.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I have also noticed where it says

AIM:
MSN:
Yahoo:
XBOX Live:
Wii:
PS3:
SteamID:

people may put offense hings about it like

AIM: sux
MSN: ***
Yahoo: Yahoo my ***
XBOX Live: ****
Wii: *******
PS3: wurst PS **** out
SteamID: WTF is this ***?

No i didn't really type it i jsut put a random asterix.

JaGgEdGe
JaGgEdGe
76 posts
Peasant

Don't administrators have edit abilities anyways? Also, I have seen many top friends lists, saying 1 is good, and lower is bad, so the people in the bad range might be hurt, especially if they do not have that many friends.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It seems they don't have edit abilities. Well I am not completely sure.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Just let us know if there is any inappropriate language, and it will be dealt with quickly. This is a 13+ site, and as so, we do not allow most types of swearing, or *ANY* abuse. If you are being harassed, please let us know (but know that we will also see if you are harassing too, so be nice out there!)

Showing 1-7 of 7