ForumsGamesGame recommendations - Strategy

5 3502
SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

I am looking for good games like Kingdom Rush, KRF, Incursion 1 and 2, Cursed treasure etc. I played all of these and are awesome games.

I fail to find other games which are as good as above. Can anybody help me please?

• 5 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Maybe the other games you want to find are not on AG if you have doubts ask the admins @Ferret or @boppins

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

did you played GemCraft? Sorry I had to ask. Also there are some good games on other sites.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

sniper... sorry, but thats a total fail, he asked for any ideas of strategy games and you redirect him to the admins?
If you havent any ideas better dont post, this is surely nothing for the admins...

@SravanChil i am also a big fan of good TDs, but the good "like KR"-styled ones are still on your list, but a lil step aside from them AG still have some rly good TDs, not exactly like "KR" but still very good.

Youll find some on my favs which are not all TDs...^^

As Partykq still mentioned GemCraft is very nice, the whole series, last and imo best part was Labyrinth, on march 17 we will see a new part, Chasing Shadows, so you can try the others and maybe step in the new part also.
Besides that i strongly recommend Mushroom Revolution (old, different setting, but youll see many TDs have their roots in this one). Protector (IV and IV.V) are also very good but and worth a try.

Mionsters TD, Creeprworld series, Keeper Of The Grove... try them if you like, i can only say i love rly like them.^^

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

For online strategy games try Colony and phage wars live

SravanChil
SravanChil
44 posts
Shepherd

Super... Thank you UnleashedUponMankind. That helped a lot. Appreciate your reply.. Thank you others who replied as well..

Showing 1-5 of 5