ForumsThe TavernArmorScroll

26 6473
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

hello I had an idea what if their was a facebook except better, and on armor games? well there you have it ArmorScroll was born so to the rules
RULES
#1 all regular forum rules apply
#2 I can't stress this enough no spam!
#3 No cursing
#4 please be nice to one another
#5 Have Fun!

• 26 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Yo, I heard you like online communities...
http://www.visual-music.org/images/news/visuels/2010-11-03-21608.jpg

Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

#2 I can't stress this enough no spam!
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What is this thread about? Because some of us on ArmorGames don't really have Facebook. One of them being me.

Also is this like a chat thread? Because those aren't really allowed.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

ello I had an idea what if their was a facebook except better, and on armor games?

That's an interesting idea..like they could have profiles or something for each of us! And we can friend each other and chat on our profiles and stuff!
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

Because some of us on ArmorGames don't really have Facebook. One of them being me.

Thats exactly why i made it a safer better version of facebook for all those people who are jealous of the people who do. plus i don't have a facebook
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

You still didn't answer my question. The one where I ask what this thread is about.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

for all those people who are jealous of the people who do.

I kno rite? Myspace is for bands now, and googul plus isn't even what?

This is much better version of Facebook; I support whole-heartedly.
wflag10
wflag10
1,269 posts
Nomad

We could also post rage comics to make this better. Because nothing is better than rage comics and facebook right guys?

.....Guys?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Dude, my comics are way better than rage comics.

Hmm.

Prove it.

COMIIIIICCCCC FIIIIGGGGHHHTTTT
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Dude, my comics are way better than rage comics

The arrogance is real.
Rage comics are love. Rage comics are life. Do not question the way.

Well yeah, this has been fun. Surprised it hasn't been locked yet... Kay I'm just going to go back to lurking.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

hello I had an idea what if their was a facebook except better

Dude, my idea for a notification box for when you get tagged got shot down because they felt that it would be trying to turn AG into Facebook.

Thats exactly why i made it a safer better version of facebook

a safer better

i made...............safer

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/194trtw9lwx2hjpg/original.jpg

~Manly
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

@DanielMcNeely had this same idea around 2007. I think it was, for the most part, a success.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

You're saying he suggested a better version of facebook incorporated into Armor Games and it exists? I don't think so, unless you mean Armor Games is better than facebook, which isn't true because they are two completely different things and cannot be judged by the same standards.

I think Ernie has the same train of thought as I..and you might have taken it a bit too Patrick-esque
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie sounded a bit too serious about the topic and I thought he was being serious.

That just means I've mastered the art.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Can OP elaborate more on his idea? I don't think it came out that well or the way you intended it in the phrasing.

Anyway....you know what we realllllllyyyyyyyyy need if we're going to make this a more sociable place? We have a bold, italic, etc function....now let's have a sarcasm one.

Showing 1-15 of 26