ForumsThe TavernArmorScroll

26 6482
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

hello I had an idea what if their was a facebook except better, and on armor games? well there you have it ArmorScroll was born so to the rules
RULES
#1 all regular forum rules apply
#2 I can't stress this enough no spam!
#3 No cursing
#4 please be nice to one another
#5 Have Fun!

• 26 Replies
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

[quote]Anyway....you know what we realllllllyyyyyyyyy need if we're going to make this a more sociable place? We have a bold, italic, etc function....now let's have a sarcasm one.

It would be a code that changed your font to Comic Sans [/quote]

I guess if we use " 's before the phrase to be sarcastic
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

do u want to see my 3rd niple

no ads and that's inappropriate read the rules
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

that's inappropriate read the rules

I don't see anything saying that being inappropriate is against the rules.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I don't think it came out that well or the way you intended it in the phrasing.

It is more than a little ambiguous. Do you want this thread to be a better version of Facebook, or do you actually want us, a bunch of internet goons with little to no programming knowledge, to create an Armor Games version of Facebook entirely from scratch?
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

Do you want this thread to be a better version of Facebook, or do you actually want us, a bunch of internet goons with little to no programming knowledge, to create an Armor Games version of Facebook entirely from scratch?

No no no just no we don't need programing
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

No no no just no we don't need programing

We're still unclear as to what the objective is of this thread. We've been wondering for about four pages now, and it's still remarkably vague. Could you perhaps enlighten us?
Bender124
Bender124
481 posts
Peasant

*watching the lego movie* Huh?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

So you want us to post random stuffa we do and so?

Going to sleep. Yolo swag.
Xoxo

Is this good enough?

P.S. i dont have facebook as well.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yeah, facebook is weird. I think you need to have friends before it becomes effective or something. Or be someone people like. I never figured it out either.

Don't feel bad.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I deleted the account because I got bored. And I had almost no friends. And they didn't talk to me. And I had nothing interesting to say.

You're not missing much by not having facebook.

There's a push and pull in it like there is in real life. Don't use people, like expecting them to impress you all the time etc. Nobody likes that.

Create statuses, make a deals to reciprocate. If there's nothing there, find clubs with similar hobbies. There's pages and pages of that stuff.

Hope you make it, bro.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I deleted my facebook a few months ago.. I wasted so much time there and I realized I never actually did anything while I was online.. xp

Showing 16-26 of 26