ForumsThe TavernFirst Date

21 5594
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Ok, so it's V Day. And most of us are single and ready to mingle, don't lie; so to make it a little more depressing for some of you hot-young blooded 'uns, throw out your first dating experiences to reminisce. Or if you haven't been able to snag one from an unlucky sod, describe how you think your first date would go, or how you would like it to be~

So I'll go first. I'm verrrryyyy traditional minded, so all I did was get the girl out to lunch, caught a movie, not watched the movie because we were slightly more enamored with....each other physically, then I think we parted ways after wandering around a little. Nothing illegal for the age, just kissing and cuddling. I thought it was quite a good memory to have, it wasn't entirely awkward.

Ok, now it's you're turn. :>

• 21 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Playing video games on a first date? Sounds very friendzonish to me. :3

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

A good litmus test is if the prospective partner takes part in video-games after coitus. Then you know you've got a keeper.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Well, my date went pretty basic for me and my girl. She gave me a corny V-day card, we LOLed, then watched an action movie, where she knew more about the guns than i did (cept the snipers, i know all there is about dem things). But GOD i love that girl so much!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

If she plays FIFA willingly, she's a keeper.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. I was this young punkie, and there was the punkie mother of a toddler at the alternative school I attended, ten years my better. There had been, you know, that tingling touch of excitement between us in our dealings for a year or so.

It was on my very 18th birthday that she and the kid would sleep over. One of the women in my house and sort-of overseeing me was so kind and, in hindsight, wise enough to take care of the kid.

So she gets undressed and lies in my bed. Me, I'm still like this is what us grown-up non-sexists do, so anyway laying me down innocently besides her, I enquire if perchance she finds anything amiss with a younger person being attracted to someone older. (The age difference I'd consider negligible today, but of course at that age it's well-nigh unfathomable.)

And the rest, as they say I guess, is history Break my heart she did. But she taught me well (pretty classic story, all in all, isn't it. In that Mrs. Robinsonesque kind of way, I suppose), and all is duly forgiven. The hard part is when later I found one inevitably has to break some other people's hearts. I do try to minimize it, where I can. If that helps much I'm not sure.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Well... Im a proud loner and thats all I wanna be at the age of 14 so....

Showing 16-21 of 21