ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMy little photoshop drawing

22 9889
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I honestly have no idea what to call this. This is a first for me, never did this before. I just got too bored and I wanted to play with photoshop a little, and this little guy came out.

I want to ask you guys what do you think for a first? I just wanted to ask someone about their opinions and I thought there's no better place than the Armorgames family!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1779949_627725133942943_369381388_n.jpg

• 22 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

A Voltorb fell into a puddle of hair growth solution?

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Haha, lol!

I didn't look at it this way.. first I made a ball and wanted to draw some things on it.. and.. yeah, this came out. I think they're called chibis or something, not really familiar with the proper term of this...

.. but I love the Voltorb idea of it. XD

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Here's a new one. I know I'm not skilled but, hey, I just started off. =D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1901238_628032203912236_438072699_n.jpg

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

The knight one is very cool keep doing those kind of drawings . You draw very good "knighted" pictures

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hehe, thank you Minecraft! It's supposed to be Zed from League of Legends, but I'm excited that someone understood the picture without me explaining them. Thanks a lot! I will focus on those knight-themed then!

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

The second one is off to a good start. What might it look like scaled down?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

In photoshop you say? Never knew you could do such things..

The first one would look lovely as a mask.

The second one is nice..I like how you made it out of all dark shading. I feel like it does need a little more contrast around the bottom area, to make the picture clearer as to what it is I'm looking at. I can't quite tell if it is a hood or some intricate mouth piece

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

It is indeed, a hood.
Thanks for the comments guys! I'm soon going to get a tablet and I'll start doing such drawings as a hobby; I'll make sure to post them here to *cough* show off XD *cough* and to ask about your opinions.

I am going to try to make a mask off the first one.. but that probably later on.

Thanks for the comment, pang!

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Wow not to bad.... Isn't photoshop really expensive?

~~Black~~

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Thanks.
I think it's around 50 bucks per month. :-?

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think it's around 50 bucks per month

I should stick with using MS Paint to draw pictures and s--- around my head then instead. I can stuff my crotch with a couple hotdog buns instead of photoshopping it for $50 a month. Seriously
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I don't know whether I'll regret saying this or not - no one said I'm using a bought copy of photoshop.
*dissapears in the fog*

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Plus, drawing in GIMP with a tablet ends exactly like on photoshop. The only difference between GIMP and PS is that PS is more complex and developed than GIMP. I know a lot of people that draw amazing and they're using GIMP.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

The big price is one of the reasons. I used to photoshop a lot, especially for image manipulation and other things like that. If it would've been cheaper, let's say 40~50$ the lifetime license I would've bought that. But no, there's no way in hell I'll pay 50$/month for that.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I don't know whether I'll regret saying this or not - no one said I'm using a bought copy of photoshop.
*dissapears in the fog*

That's what I'm talking about! That's playa mah man!
Showing 1-15 of 22