ForumsThe TavernDropbox!

2 2603
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hello, fellow Armorgamers.

I think that probably all of you know about Dropbox already, so I'm going to skip introductions about it.

I decided to start using it as a easier way to transfer files from a pc to another or to keep them wherever I go.

My question is, what do you guys think about this? Is there any better way to keep your files than Dropbox? I picked Db since it's easy to use and you can transfer files very, very fast and easy from your cloud storage to your PC storage.

• 2 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Decent for small file transfer like Microsoft documents, but cumbersome when it comes to transfering large files, since it involves both downloading and uploading time. Also, the price is a little bit on the expensive side apart from the free 2GBs. I only use it to transfer work/school documents.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Well I currently use it for photos or documents. There are some ways to get more space but.. yeah, I've seen that the prices are a little expensive.

That's why I wanted to ask you guys here if you know any cloud storage service that offers more space and it's also easy to use, apart from Google drive, I don't like that.

Showing 1-2 of 2