ForumsQuestsL.I.F.E. Quests

78 65442
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for L.I.F.E. Here is a list of the current quests available for this adventure game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/c7338498d713f1adabe34b403c4503f3.png?v=1391812609&vv=1392402562
HAL 9000
Survive in "getting aged" chapter.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/260c8732776b67abcd4ae675a639e6a2.png?v=1391812919&vv=1392402538
Scrooge
Get $100,000.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/621ed087744e1bf8238cff72bbaea6b3.png?v=1391812941&vv=1392402506
Experienced
Get all achievements.
Hardness: Hard

• 78 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Electrotechnical has piercing shots.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

How to obtain flawless in education time? Should I collect only one specialization or just avoid icons with death.

Avoid the skulls and don't lose the ball.
TalikAli
TalikAli
1 posts
Nomad

I don't think too much updates and games should be immediately put in the site. I fin I quite cheesy. Bu don't get me wrong, this site has more than probably a handful of games I like.

crankypoodler
crankypoodler
2 posts
Jester

Heya, I got all the achievements and it didn't register "Scrooge" or "Experienced" with AG!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Try reloading it. If that doesn't work, play through it once.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@MattEmAngel - for that one I booted it up on my work computer at the end of the day on Friday and let it run all weekend.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

What quest is this 100 million thing? I don't see it in the LIFE achievements.

Alpha900i
Alpha900i
160 posts
King

I think they talking about "Epic Combo Redux" game.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Fairly easy for most things. Annoying trying to get flawless on aged and having to go through the whole game again. After trial and errors and trying stuff it is doable.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I've been falling for almost 15 minutes in the "education time" chapter and I haven't gotten the achievement (don't shoot for 30 seconds at "education time" chapter). What am I doing wrong? How long do I actually have to fall to get the achievement? Does it show up delayed (after I shoot)?

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I figured it out. In order to get the in-game procrastinator achievement (don't shoot for 30 seconds at "education time" chapter), you must first shoot the ball and then loose it (let it fall off screen and take 50 damage) then when the game gives you the ball back (puts it on your hat) you then wait the 30 seconds until the achievement registers. So this achievement does not work if you just sit and wait for 30 seconds when the round initially starts. You must shoot the ball, lose it, and then wait the 30 seconds to get the procrastinator achievement.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

So this achievement does not work if you just sit and wait for 30 seconds when the round initially starts

It worked for me no problem. What browser you on? I'm using firefox.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

It worked for me no problem. What browser you on? I'm using firefox.

I was using Firefox.

I should have been less definite in my answer and said that it may be necessary to first lose the ball, but it's not true in all cases. I tried for the quest a few times and failed. A two minute run, a five minute run, and a near fifteen minute run without shooting initially. It wasn't until I lost the ball and then waited 30 seconds that the achievement triggered. I can't think of a reason what would cause the game to not trigger it.

Well, if anyone is having trouble they should give losing the ball and then waiting 30 seconds a try and also, sorry for jumping the gun on my conclusion.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I got that Quest pretty easily by doing it the 'Arkanoid' way (it helps if you played this relic game to the death, heheh), simply by shooting and avoiding to catch any drops...

What bothers me more is the luck factor involved for the final achievement of beating the getting aged stage flawless and thus getting the final Quest... this isssomething I always hate in a game and probably will never come to understand as to why a game dev chooses to use it. =/

Is there really no trick I can use for this? Anyone? =S

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I got that Quest pretty easily by doing it the 'Arkanoid' way (it helps if you played this relic game to the death, heheh), simply by shooting and avoiding to catch any drops... =)

What bothers me more is the luck factor involved for the final achievement of beating the getting aged stage flawless and thus getting the final Quest... this is something I always hate in a game and probably will never come to understand as to why a game dev chooses to use it. =/

Is there really no trick I can use for this? Anyone?! =S

Showing 16-30 of 78