Forums

ForumsQuests

L.I.F.E. Quests

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 10:05am

twillight2

twillight2

309 posts

Hm, for any reason today the "ctrl+0" worked.

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 4:23pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,810 posts

It seemed like the artist profession had a faster firing frequency than the other professions. I personally liked artist best, but it looks like the other professions can do just fine as well.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 3:36pm

Olinser

Olinser

510 posts

Well, got the achievement.

This was annoying not because of the achievement itself, but because you have to spend a good 5-7 minutes every time just getting to the point you can spend 30 seconds attempting the achievement.

The key to getting flawless in the last part is to understand how the 2 balls work. Their speed never reduces, but a constant force is applied to them based on how far your model is from the ball.

What that means is, it is possible to keep a ball in place by circle-dancing around it. You stay on one side for a moment, then quickly shift to the other side BEFORE the ball moves more than a tiny bit. As long as you keep dancing back and forth like this, the ball should never move more than a quarter inch on the screen, because the force is constantly applied in opposite directions.

Obviously this is much more difficult to do with 2 balls in play.

My strategy was to essentially focus on circle-dancing around one ball while dodging the other ball. Every opportunity, get directly behind the moving ball and try to slow it down a bit.

Once I actually committed to getting the achievement, it took 3 tries with this method to finish - and the 2nd time I was only a few seconds away from beating it.

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 9:37am

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

93 posts

Man, this was hard, Really gave up for some time ... but then Olinser's advice made me look on this another way. Before that I was trying to run between enemies, but sliding around them proved to be much more effective.

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 6:31am

epicness_is_epic8888

epicness_is_epic8888

1 post

The chapter with the skulls is so hard cause the friend cant help u whatsoever

Posted Jun 4, '14 at 5:40am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Loved this game

Experienced quests is as it name says for experienced.
U have to try over and over until u get it. Patience is the key.

It took me several tries, but it was worth it.

last edited Jun 04 2014 05:41 am by Yahel007

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 4:59pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

39 posts

Finally got around to starting this game, finished all in-game achievements except the no damage last level one. I will come back to it later as it is very frustrating.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 8:01am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,342 posts

It is indeed one of the most frustrating ones to achieve, I second that @Volkenate! I am still trying to achieve it every now and then, but end up quitting after a dozen tries that were futile... once more... =(

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 8:03pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

39 posts

Yaaaaaay! Finally got this one complete. For me the method that finally worked was making a c shape around one orb while dodging the other, and circling both when thy crossed paths. Watching where they are going rather than where they are helps a lot too. If you don't have it yet, just keep trying, I'm rooting for you

Posted Aug 24, '14 at 11:06am

D373

D373

14 posts

I had no problems with the "Flawless in getting aged chapter" by right-clicking and opening the settings. Just let the settings open and play. The game is slowed down now.(You see nothing in the middle of the screen because of the settings window but it´s still easy to dodge the 2 things)

Reply to L.I.F.E. Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!