Forums

ForumsQuests

L.I.F.E. Quests

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 10:05am

twillight2

twillight2

187 posts

Hm, for any reason today the "ctrl+0" worked.

Posted Mar 16, '14 at 4:23pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,531 posts

It seemed like the artist profession had a faster firing frequency than the other professions. I personally liked artist best, but it looks like the other professions can do just fine as well.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 3:36pm

Olinser

Olinser

118 posts

Well, got the achievement.

This was annoying not because of the achievement itself, but because you have to spend a good 5-7 minutes every time just getting to the point you can spend 30 seconds attempting the achievement.

The key to getting flawless in the last part is to understand how the 2 balls work. Their speed never reduces, but a constant force is applied to them based on how far your model is from the ball.

What that means is, it is possible to keep a ball in place by circle-dancing around it. You stay on one side for a moment, then quickly shift to the other side BEFORE the ball moves more than a tiny bit. As long as you keep dancing back and forth like this, the ball should never move more than a quarter inch on the screen, because the force is constantly applied in opposite directions.

Obviously this is much more difficult to do with 2 balls in play.

My strategy was to essentially focus on circle-dancing around one ball while dodging the other ball. Every opportunity, get directly behind the moving ball and try to slow it down a bit.

Once I actually committed to getting the achievement, it took 3 tries with this method to finish - and the 2nd time I was only a few seconds away from beating it.

Posted Apr 4, '14 at 9:37am

Alpha900i

Alpha900i

34 posts

Man, this was hard, Really gave up for some time ... but then Olinser's advice made me look on this another way. Before that I was trying to run between enemies, but sliding around them proved to be much more effective.

Posted Apr 19, '14 at 6:31am

epicness_is_epic8888

epicness_is_epic8888

1 post

The chapter with the skulls is so hard cause the  friend cant help u whatsoever

Posted Jun 4, '14 at 5:40am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Loved this game :)

Experienced quests is as it name says for experienced.
U have to try over and over until u get it. Patience is the key.

It took me several tries, but it was worth it.

last edited Jun 04 2014 05:41 am by Yahel007

Posted Jun 18, '14 at 4:59pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

38 posts

Finally got around to starting this game, finished all in-game achievements except the no damage last level one. I will come back to it later as it is very frustrating.

Posted Jun 25, '14 at 8:01am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,001 posts

It is indeed one of the most frustrating ones to achieve, I second that @Volkenate! I am still trying to achieve it every now and then, but end up quitting after a dozen tries that were futile... once more... =(

Posted Jul 31, '14 at 8:03pm

Volkenate

Volkenate

38 posts

Yaaaaaay! Finally got this one complete. For me the method that finally worked was making a c shape around one orb while dodging the other, and circling both when thy crossed paths. Watching where they are going rather than where they are helps a lot too. If you don't have it yet, just keep trying, I'm rooting for you ;)

Reply to L.I.F.E. Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!