ForumsQuestsL.I.F.E. Quests

78 65532
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This thread is a place to discuss quests for L.I.F.E. Here is a list of the current quests available for this adventure game...

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/c7338498d713f1adabe34b403c4503f3.png?v=1391812609&vv=1392402562
HAL 9000
Survive in "getting aged" chapter.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/260c8732776b67abcd4ae675a639e6a2.png?v=1391812919&vv=1392402538
Scrooge
Get $100,000.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15800/media/icon/621ed087744e1bf8238cff72bbaea6b3.png?v=1391812941&vv=1392402506
Experienced
Get all achievements.
Hardness: Hard

• 78 Replies
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Geez -- why choose the "Get All Achievements" as an AG achievement? Not very nice.

"Duh" moment for me -- during the "Everyday Work" stage, clicking anywhere will get the reward; you don't have to click on the actual words (like "Get $1,000&quot.

Still have the $100,000, flawless Everyday, flawless Aged, and No Education to go. Any tips beyond "Just be careful"?

flippin_ninja
flippin_ninja
8 posts
Baron

@bakkart for No Education just avoid all 'ower ups'. Even if you let the ball fall, avoid and receive the logger job which completes the achievement

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I know I can get No Education -- the two times I tried, I ended up getting a power up on the last brick. Over confidence or something, I guess.

kenneth_leekokweng1
kenneth_leekokweng1
7 posts
Chamberlain

It best do separately $100,000 and Flawless Everyday.
For $100,000 you can try get Electrotechnical Award so that your main shot start to have piercing effect however slow fire rate and traveling speed ; upgrade extra shot twice, 1 or 2 time on attack speed and if want 1 on bullet speed then focus all on 7.5k later on.
For Flawless Everyday use Chemical Award so that your knife have a AOE attack which poison nearby unit and kill it within 3-4 sec while focusing on avoiding, then again try to stay below your partners to tank few shot just incase.
As for Flawless Age I tend to avoid moving to close to the edge in the first 20-40sec as the spike ball tend to have a burst of speed bouncing off the wall. Other then that....don't look at the remaining time and best of luck

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

@bakkart - for flawless Aged, be aware that the speed and direction of the 2 deaths is based on their position relative to you. So it is fairly easy to manipulate them (at least at the start before they start bouncing off walls), to have very predictable paths.

MPH_Complexity
MPH_Complexity
366 posts
Duke

Definitely do $100,000 and Flawless everyday in separate runs, unless you happen to get a lot of upgrade drops it's simply too difficult to do both in one run. I got extremely lucky with Flawless Aged, I feel like the skulls zipped right through me a few times when they were moving so fast, but then again I was moving fast as well!

Usually whenever I need to do tasks that involve any sort of "No taking any hits" I find turning the music off and sometimes the sound will help immensely, just can't have anything distracting you.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

I always have the sound off (can't remember the last time I heard a game), so that last strategy won't help me ....

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ah... not mine, ill skip this one^^

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

They getting aged part is soo difficult any ideas how to beat it? im always 10 seconds for it to end and i die

Volar
Volar
12 posts
Chamberlain

For flawless getting aged, you pretty much just have to get in the zone, better to move then to stay still since sometimes, if you're lucky, you'll pass through them but it won't count as a hit.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is the 'don't shoot for 30 seconds" achievement bugged for anyone else? I've waited around for a couple minutes quite a few times without shooting and I haven't got it... Any tips?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Is the 'don't shoot for 30 seconds" achievement bugged for anyone else? I've waited around for a couple minutes quite a few times without shooting and I haven't got it... Any tips?

Never mind, after like 5+ minutes it finally triggered.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Lose the ball (and 50 life points) and then don't shoot for 30s. It's faster that way. You'll gain back the life points by hovering around your friend anyway.

FlashLover
FlashLover
22 posts
Regent

How to obtain flawless in education time? Should I collect only one specialization or just avoid icons with death.

mscalil
mscalil
3 posts
Scribe

Some careers might give you a kind of bonus.

Medical - you can restore your health and the girl's one.
Chemical - your shots might poison the enemies
Eletrotethnical - I've noticed that enemies would drop packages more often
IT - couldn't note anything special.
Art - couldn't note anything special.

If you have the other two, copy the rest of the list and tell us!

Showing 1-15 of 78