ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Name Change

6 9705
GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Hey guys, I have been on armorgames since I think 2011 and when I made this account, I didnt really think about the name I chose to be addressed by on here. I was wondering if it was even possible to change my name, or will I just have to get a new account. Thanks!

• 6 Replies
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Ask @Ferret he is the admin that can help with those such things.

~~Black~~

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Ferret said that once you've completed 200 quests you can request a name change.

proof

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is true, also it's been proven that if you change your name - it will beak your account in Dead Zone.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

Hmm thats a shame... Will I still keep my accounts on other MMO's like on Card Monsters and other MMO's?

Thomas_Bent
Thomas_Bent
19 posts
Farmer

@Ferret, I don't think that's the case really. I met people in the game that play on Armor Games and their profile and in-game names do not match. When creating a Dead Zone account you can set any name just like Kongregate and Facebook users can and whatever you set it to be becomes data on Con Artist's side.

I apologize if gravedigging is a thing around here.
I'm also interested in a name change.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @Thomas_Bent,

While this is a pretty big necro post, it's possible that since 2014 there have been some updates and changes for some of the MMOs that would not cause the account to be fubared, as was the case with other MMOs that did end up breaking for some players in the past. As to your rename question, can you check this page out and let us know when you have some more quests completed and we'll be able to help you look into that name change.

-RP

Showing 1-6 of 6