ForumsPopular MediaJusin Bie-er...Bizzle.

29 15400
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So Justin Bieber-I mean, Bizzle, is moving to Atlanta to launch a rap career.

What do you think of this change by the biggest g in the game, the freshest of all fresh, the only true playa around?

• 29 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

My guess is that he'll be convicted of drug possession, statutory rape and criminal negligence within his first year.

A be sentenced to a harrowing 1 week of community service.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

My guess is that he'll be convicted of drug possession, statutory rape and criminal negligence within his first year.

A be sentenced to a harrowing 1 week of community service.

They should also remove his Canadian citizenship and send him to Afghanistan. xD
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I guess that whole thing about "retiring from music" was all a sham, unless he implies that rap isn't music OOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

This is gonna be great.. and by great I mean hilarious.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

'O' ... to the ... 'M' ... to the ... 'G' ...

Wha... wha-wha ... ah-what happened here? *skids record* Did his pool of screaming adolescents dry up and he's looking for a new 'thang'?! He better start practicing those gangsta moves, or he'll be kicked off the block in the blink of an eye... aa-ight?! =)

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Just when I thought Justin Bieber couldn't get any more awful...teenage girl heart throb writing cheesy love songs to rapping presumably about violence and drugs? *facepalms hard*

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Half Argentina (except for the fans) hate that fool of bieb-- bizzle cause he throw the flag of Argentina to the ground in one of he shoes or whatever

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

*shows

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The funniest part is that people actually think he writes music.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

He dont , what idiot will think that( no offense on those who they do)

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Did his pool of screaming adolescents dry up and he's looking for a new 'thang'?!

When his screaming adolescent fans become slightly (but not much) older, they respect rappers. Not real rappers, but big media rappers like Jay-Z and Little Wayne. The rap thing for Justin is probably just a phase, like it is for many of the screaming girls who will listen to it.
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Yes i just hate it for what he did to Our flag (Argentina ) and that everytime i walk on street i listen girls listening to that kind of music ( a bad one , worse than bad) and they dont put the freaking heaphones and that makes me angry cause i cant listen to my music and i use headphones

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Half Argentina (except for the fans) hate that fool of bieb-- bizzle cause he throw the flag of Argentina to the ground in one of he shoes or whatever

Whoa wait really? Do you have a link on this?

The funniest part is that people actually think he writes music.

Omg Sal he is a lyrical genius you just don't understand UGH

Also
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

I'm only going to say this once, after this I will never talk about him again.

this banal incubus is a pathetic creature, and I don't care how rich or famous he is or ever will be. I know how he will end up. he will become the leif garret of our generation, and he will slowly be wiped from pop culture as even worse people slowly take his place. he was a terrible pop artist, and he will be a terrible hip hop artist. the only reason I could think that he would possibly try his hand at this is because he wants to appeal to more than prepubescent white girls, and creepy middle aged women. he wants a larger audience, and in this day and age, he is already hated by everyone other than his first demographic.

for him to move out of his current genre to hip hop is an insult to some of the hip hop greats (even though I don't listen to much hip hop). if he makes this transition, he will be nothing more than a poser, and the only thing worse than a terrible artist is a terrible poser artist.

-Blade

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I dont have a link pang i dont see videos of that fool ( sorry bad word) but i watch the news and there i saw it ^^ i hated him before cause all girls listened to his music pretty loud without headphones while i wanted to hear my music and i never can cause of that music and now i hate him MORE cause of throw our flag away

Showing 1-15 of 29