ForumsWEPRIntegrity

6 4830
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I though that I'd share this nice quote on integrity with all of you here, so here it is.

The supreme test of goodness is not in the greater but the smaller incidents of our character and practice; not what we are when standing in the searchlight of public scrutiny, but when we reach the firelight of our homes; not what we are when some clarion-call rings through the air, summoning us to fight for life and liberty, but our attitude when we are called to sentry-duty in the gray morning, when the watch fire is burning low. It is impossible to be our best at the supreme moment if character is corroded and eaten by daily inconsistency, unfaithfulness, and besetting sin.
- F.B. Meyer

Feel free to talk about anything on this subject that you have to say in a constructive manner.

• 6 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Integrity...yeah.

Um...so what is the point of the discussion? Not sure if you are aware, but in this section you don't just put such a general idea and go "Be free!"...you have to give direction and of what purpose said thread is to hold

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So much integrity in this thread I can't even handle it.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

< Talks about integrity in WEPR

< Posts images telling people to shut-up and not talk ****.

The most legit thread in the forums, I do declare.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

1) Both of your posts aside from the OP are technically spam, as no posts can only consist of an image.

2) That second image of yours bypasses the censor technically, since it's supposed to be '****' not only censoring the 'i'.

3) What you're doing now is flaming.

I advise you to stop before you dig your grave any deeper.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Feel free to talk about anything on this subject that you have to say in a constructive manner.

I could have sworn someone was saying this in another forum only a few days ago. Does anyone else recall that, or know who it was?
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Images that tell people to shut up nor not talk **** are not adequate posts for the World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc. forum or any forum on Armor Games for that matter.

Locking this thread as it is entirely off track and the other (now deleted) posts from the OP were not helping.

Showing 1-6 of 6