ForumsGamesMy Zombie Game

19 4927
stinkensteven412
stinkensteven412
4 posts
Nomad

So i am making a video game for my final exam in ELA, i am doing a zombie game and need ideas for weapons. so far i have...
The baseball bat
A weed wacker
A sickle
A mouser pistol
A double barrel shotty
A chain saw
If you have any other suggestions please submit them. if i do publish this game for playstation and xbox i will try to put you into the acknowledgements.

• 19 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright... dunno what went wrong thar, but errr... it's moved now! =)

Patrykq
Patrykq
13 posts
Shepherd

Kitchen knife, hammer, golf club and a frying pan. Also remember about RPG elements, they are very important in zombie survival to make the world feel immersive and realistic with survivors developing their skills as they try to survive. I love zombie games and I'm always looking forward to them, good luck!

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

Minigun, Pickaxe, a stick [what's a zombie game without a simple stick?], a tennis racket and a slingshot. After all the classic weapons, you should add more new weapons like: a golden AK-47, a keyboard, a deodorant, CDs for long range weapons, a trumpet and one of those big 80s phones.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

Sounds interesting,here's some ideas:
Flamethrower,Katana(or any sword),Grenade launcher,Grenades,Axe,Fire extinguisher,Fire axe,Crowbar,Frying pan,Pipe,Shovel and Wrench.

You may have some of these in your game already or may have been suggested.

Showing 16-19 of 19