ForumsThe TavernTwitch Plays Pokemon

3 2612
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am really surprised that I haven't seen a thread about this already. Maybe you guys haven't heard of it...nah, that is impossible. It is the biggest and best thing ever.

There is the link to the stream. Basically you type in the chat what you want to do. So if you wanted to move left you type left and so forth. There are usually 50,000+ people also typing input in also so it is chaos of the best kind.

Now you might jump into the stream and be lost. Helix fossil, why do we adore it? Abby, J Leno? What? The Keeper and False Prophet? It can be pretty overwhelming if you are jumping in. Thank god for random people of the internet documenting the events.

The Google Doc gives a brief overview of what has been going on. You can see all the Pokemon that have been caught, a few main events and items lost. If you want a more detailed description then click this. It gives a really good run down of all the events and should get you up to speed event wise. Also, as you can see from that last link, there is a whole subreddit to this. So if you need more info go there.

So here we can talk about the stream. Talk strategies, if democracy or anarchy is the way to go, morn the lose of the released, and just talk about the stream in general!

P.S. If there is already a thread about this then I just didn't see it.
P.S.S. Maybe put this in the Popular Media section if you feel mods.

• 3 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Sorry, didn't see it. Also may I just say that my OP is much better.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, since there is already a thread for this in the appropriate section, please use that instead.

Showing 1-3 of 3