ForumsForum GamesEpic Hero (RPG)

56 13398
PureTrouble
PureTrouble
215 posts
Nomad

This is a turn by turn based RPG, there is leveling-up, upgrading & buying, killing & conquering. All you have to do is read the below information to understand the game, and enjoy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

BASICS
All you fine Ladies & Gents get to "take control" of the greatest hero of all time. You shall destroy many a foe and conquer all the lands of Hysteria by the side of your fellow ArmorGamers. From groups of skeletons to giant man-eating flea bosses that shoot fire balls, maybe. But definitely boss battles, and with that, loot: gold, weapons, magic, anything useful / necessary for becoming this epic hero of awesomeness

The hero will also come in a variety of races. First off tho, a mere human, but only to unlock new races.

Your goal as the hero it to protect your town from invasion, grow in size and defense, then journey through Hysteria to kill Mad Man, the son of a gun who started all the bad things in which a hero was needed to solve and help with, yeah.

And at any time, later in the threads, I will introduce PvP, but that'll have to come with me working on this ALOT longer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is what you need to know to start:

HERO INFO
Name: "Hero of Awesomeness"
Race: Human
Lvl: 0
HP: 5 -------------- (HP = Hit Points)
MP: 5 -------------- (MP = Magic Points)
AP: 5 --------------- (AP = Action Points)
SP: 1 --------------- (SP = Special Points)

HP represents health, it will regenerate 1 every 4 turns.
MP is your mana pool, it will regenerate 1 every 4 turns
AP is how many swings, dodges, searches, lootings you can do. It will regenerate 1 every 3 turns
SP is how many charges you have of your Speical Ability, and as a human, that is an immediate upgrade to either HP, MP, or AP. This will raise it's value by 1. (i.e HP: 5 --> HP: 6) It is only received randomly in searches / lootings, or by leveling up! And When you level up you regain ALL HP, MP, and AP!

HERO INVENTORY
Inventory - Sack & Stick
- Shiv (+1 atk)
- Tunic (no def)
- Sandals (no def)
x1 Biscuit (+1 HP)
x1 Small Vial of Pure Water (+1 AP)

In your inventory will be your loot: weapons, armor, gold, treasure, foods, and accessories. You will start with a Sack & Stick which can only hold 5 items. You must find a better inventory item, loot one, or buy one at the Store. Equipped items are listed with a "-" in front. Unequipped items with a ">". Consumables with a "x1" or corresponding number to quantity.

TOWN INFO
Town is the first area of Hysteria, you will defend waves of enemies and have quite a but of items and villagers to play with and use to help defeat the hordes.

Town: Vanity Village
Villagers: 10

Maintaining a high number of villagers ensures growth, and income. This will also more frequently give Upgrade Points (or UPs).

Upgrades:
Castle: 0/5 ------------- (Technology, Weaponry, Defense)
Wall: 0/5 ---------------- (Defense)
Town Hall: 0/5 -------- (Growth, Leveling)
Hospital:0/5 ----------- (Growth, Revives some lost Villagers)
Residence: 0/5 ------- (Growth, Income)
Farm: 0/5 --------------- (Growth, Consumables)
Lake: 0/5 --------------- (Growth, Magic, Consumables)
Mine: 0/5 --------------- (Income)

UPs: 0

Income- 0gp
Treasury: 0gp

Income is the amount of gold you will be raking in, and how much upkeep your upgrades and villagers are bringing on to you. Try to keep this in the positive to help get the goods. And the Treasury is the bank of your hero. You can take from here, or add here. Anyone has access to it, and if I feel like its not a ridiculous request, I'll sanctify it.

JOINING
Okay, if you got through all that, I thank you, and you must be a little interested. So to join fill out this Hero Sheet:

(change only the name, and also please spend your SP point in either, HP, MP, or AP)

Hero Sheet 0.0:
HERO
Name: "Hero of Awesomeness"
Race: Human
Lvl: 0
HP: 5
MP: 5
AP: 5
SP: 1

INVENTORY
Sack & Stick
- Shiv
- Tunic
- Sandals
x1 Biscuit
x1 Small Vial of Pure Water

Any questions, or ideas, please feel free to ask and tell away just make sure I know they are directed to me. And I may even need help in the future, so if you're trust worthy to pick up my slack (lol) I'll add you as a moderator of sorts in the threads.

• 56 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 56