Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

AG and the System

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 5:45pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

other websites are dictatorship :P also agree with frank

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 6:19pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

10,002 posts

other websites are dictatorship :P

No they aren't

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 6:54pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

i know -_- im saying (:P) which means it s a joke xD

Posted Feb 20, '14 at 8:19pm

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

I've always found the economic system of AG to be capitalist in nature, where game designers on here compete with each other for our attention. like any capitalist system, the government of AG (admin designers) could also take part in the process. the games that don't keep our attention fall through the cracks, while the better games rise to the top and become well known, and then are picked up by other websites, which make them even more popular as well.

-Blade

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 10:20am

09philj

09philj

2,417 posts

AG is a benevolent dictatorship. One person (or is it a small group?) holds absolute power and bestows powers on his preferred subjects, who then bestow powers on their favoured subjects within the rules set by the dictator. As subjects of this regime, we have the right to talk and group with who we want to, and to protest and lobby the leadership, but all decisions rest with them except where a referendum is held. Freedom of speech is permitted except where forbidden by the rules.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 12:24pm

Nurvana

Nurvana

2,600 posts

i know -_- im saying (:P) which means it s a joke xD

Don't mind pang, he doesn't even internet.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 12:26pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

AG is a benevolent dictatorship. One person (or is it a small group?) holds absolute power and bestows powers on his preferred subjects, who then bestow powers on their favoured subjects within the rules set by the dictator.

Admins: Group
There for not a dictatorship

Favored subjects? Knights/mods?

I have some problems with calling this site a dictatorship. This is not a republic or a democracy, but that does not make it a dictatorship.

~~Black~~

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 1:10pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,569 posts

Administrator

Well, truth be told it's not a government. It's a private site people visit and enjoy.

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 4:13pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

613 posts

Nurvana no i dont cause saying :P its a joke if he cant understand it well not my problem it was a simple joke nothing serious

Posted Feb 21, '14 at 6:23pm

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,838 posts

Well, truth be told it's not a government.

Oh, thank god you came and cleared that up for us. Here I was, thinking the website was actually a sort of internet oligarchy. I dreamed of the E-UN with 4chan and Google holding intense Skype conference calls about impending sanctions and atrocities against anonkind. My synapses were firing wildly trying to understand the overwhelming amount of E-nations and the power held by such. I was bathed in a cold sweat at the idea of this e-coalition uprising one day, replacing all of our browsers with IE and our font with 3l337.

At least now I can rest easy knowing it is only a discussion on an internet forum about metaphorical political realities.
Phew.

Reply to AG and the System

You must be logged in to post a reply!