ForumsGamesOutlast

7 6646
Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

Hopefully this isn't already a topic, but has anyone played Outlast? I just started and it's crazy. D:

• 7 Replies
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i just recently beat it, as it was free on ps4 and 20 on steam i just couldnt pass the ps4 download up. pretty good game. though i wont spoil it for you, it could have a better ending, you will be surprised, thats all i will say

Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

Haha, well I'll be looking forward to the ending, I'm currently escaping the Doctor, it's pretty fun.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I finished Outlast on the PC and I must say I've hardly played a game as good as Outlast.

I'm a big fan of horror games and Outlast really, really kept me bound to it.
Playing it with headphones helps a lot because of the atmosphere; it's also exciting and fast-paced when you'r trying to escape.
It's by far one of the BEST games I've ever played. I really am sad that I did finish it because I can't start over and be as thrilled as I was before.
There were moments when I thought that everything wants to slice, beat or simply stab the hell out of me.

I HIGHLY recommend it. I would easily rate the game 10/10.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Forgot to add, as @Drink said, the ending is pretty, well, yeah.
But that's all I'm going to say in advance. You really MUST play this game.

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

I played it already too its a good game also for the funny jumpscares it has , the first time i played it there was that guy in the wheelchair and i thouhgt dont move please, and he did after play it more often i realized that its funny i also told a friend to play and he scared about the same jumpscare

Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

I'm still loving the game, and I'm a little new to horror games but I'm getting attached pretty easily, especially to the storyline. I also have SCP that I have yet to play very much of, since Outlast has been so thrilling.

sootyskeeper
sootyskeeper
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, i'm new to this site but really need some help!! i'm trying to buy Outlast but it gets to the billing address bit and says 'State format is invalid. Please use two-letter format (eg, WA or CA).' which is SERIOUSLY annoying as i really wanna play this! i would love it on my PC, also i live in England if that makes any difference to buying this...?

Showing 1-7 of 7