ForumsQuestsRoad of Fury Quests

28 21129
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Quests for Road of Fury.

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/28a1756b755deaec096fde7a6900e279.png?v=1391812366&vv=1393027704
Convoy
Have three cars in your convoy.
Hardness: Easy

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/a5b46e993c43cea1c49485ec6941a498.png?v=1391812498&vv=1393027735
Halfway There
Reach half of the distance.
Hardness: Medium

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/15789/media/icon/bb0b03603796ec9c5fe52308bd6bd144.png?v=1391812439&vv=1393027758
Boss Defeated
Defeat the Boss.
Hardness: Hard

• 28 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

Holy cow. I can't beat it. Ive had all my cars fully upgraded for like 10 tries now. I keep dying on the 3rd turret on the train. I tried using all 3 trucks upgraded and with the bad boy instead of the booster. I fell i need more upgrades...

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I finally did it. I had to use: Ram(Front), Bad Boy(Middle), and Stalker(Back).

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Thanks, Steve! That worked for me on the first try. It was a bit close, but it worked. I saved my EMPs for after the 1,000 mark, and for about every big helicopter that came. I had one left for the boss ....

Huge difference. I was on my first UAV almost up to the 2,000 mark. Miniguns rock.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

All is well, reset for progress. Step back for a step forward.

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Game is way, WAY too easy.

The achievements are stupidly easy to get because on the first screen of the game, clicking 'unlock' unlocks every single car and gives you $10,000 per click.

And you can still get the achivements after this. Making it stupidly trivial to do.

I got the 1/2 way mark quest on my first run, and beat the game on my 4th. Took me about 15 minutes all told.

3 cars for the win = Ram - Booster - Bad Boy Bus. Keep your laser/minigun aimed at the street in front of you, guided rockets kill just about all the air units, only occasionally do you need to sweep the air to get rid of big missiles, choppers, or a big clump of air units.

Of course, having some easy achievements isn't necessarily bad.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

The achievements are stupidly easy to get because on the first screen of the game, clicking 'unlock' unlocks every single car and gives you $10,000 per click.

I'm not seeing an unlock button. What did the screen look like that had it? Perhaps it was patched?
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm not seeing an unlock button. What did the screen look like that had it? Perhaps it was patched?

I didn't see that either... Can you take a screenshot?
Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

I can... how do I post a picture here?

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

Actually.... no, I can't. It appears the game creator removed it.

Which is a good thing, IMO.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I can... how do I post a picture here?

Read This.

Actually.... no, I can't. It appears the game creator removed it.

Which is a good thing, IMO.

Interesting... I wonder if anyone else also had this mysterious button ^^
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Yes, I saw the mysterious button. There's no notification or anything when you click it, but it unlocked everything for you. I was wondering why the game was so easy.

miklothegamer
miklothegamer
348 posts
Count

I beat it with Booster (maxed weapon and durability, but only 3 points on Spares), Boss (maxed weapon, 1 UAV, and 3 durability), and Bad Boy (maxed weapon, 1 UAV, and 3 durability).

I would just sweep around where ever there was enemies, and making sure when they were ground enemies to make the aim of the Railgun high enough to go through all of them, and it would usually take out almost all of the ground units in one hit. I used both UAV's during the last 25% of the map, in case anyone of my guys died, but the spare parts kept them healing.

Zeref_Dragneel
Zeref_Dragneel
1 posts
Nomad

How do you like get to the very end or is the boss the end where he just goes back around

Showing 16-28 of 28