ForumsGamesHelp me find the game

4 2350
EntertainmentForge
EntertainmentForge
3 posts
Peasant

Hey guys! I've been trying to find one game I played long time ago on armor games but no luck. I really want to see it cause I recently have been inspired to make something similar so I wanted to see how this one did (what it did good, what bad, maybe learn something from it)
So I will try to describe what I remember from this game and if somebody reading this maybe recognize it, please tell me the name of the game. Thanks!

I remember very blurry but I think you started game standing on the street controlling a guy in a coat. Its platformer game. You move in one direction where you see a girl standing near some car. As you come closed this car's light turn's on and girl disappear (I think there is nobody in the car). So you keep moving, enter some building. I remember there are some puzzles inside. I also remember really nice music with voice in menu. All other memories of this game are very blurry.

I hope somebody will recognize the game from this poor description hehe.

• 4 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I remember playing a game like this a very long time ago. It was a good game. I don't remember the name though. Try searching on this category.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I remember this game. I don't remember the name. It will probably take me a while to figure it out.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Apparently, I underestimate myself.

Myosotis Chapter 1

EntertainmentForge
EntertainmentForge
3 posts
Peasant

You guys are awesome! Thanks!

Lol its not even platformer its click to move. And scene with disappearing woman is kinda different from what I have described here. I really didn't remember it very well. Good thing you figured out what game I was talking about hehe

Btw this music is so good I want it in my playlist!

Showing 1-4 of 4