ForumsGamesForgot the name of a game!

47 20739
construx
construx
2 posts
Nomad

Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and hopefully one of you can be my saviour and tell me what game I'm looking for. I'm not sure If I played it on ArmorGames.com or somewhere else.

Platform: Browser, PC, Flash Game.
Gameplay: 2D game, with a sort of tower defense playstyle. Flying enemy vehicles are flying in from the right side of the screen. The objective was to take these vehicles down before ( i think) they started attacking your weapons. You controlled (I believe) 1-5 turrets/guns, which could be controlled with the mouse, so aiming and manually firing was required.

Style: The game was a bit steampunky, with those helicopters that da vinci made, and with zeppelins being the stronger enemies. Another enemy was a bigger flying ship that dropped several smaller enemies during his lifespan.
I have tried to sketch something up in paint: http://i.imgur.com/J5ZyRPt.png

I really hope someone can help me out, if there are more questions I'll try to answer ASAP.
Thanks!
Alan

• 47 Replies
Jvwiz
Jvwiz
5 posts
Nomad

Hey i forgot the name of a game i played a few years back and here are the details a game where you make 3 people and get matched with another team and there are chests around with items in it and you fight with the opponents team until all three of his characters die or surrender plus beforehand you can spend money to buy equipment if you have questions about more of the game just reply OH and i played it on a mac

Jvwiz
Jvwiz
5 posts
Nomad

This is gonna be a more specific post
When you first create your account and you login you will have to create 3 characters (they are generic human chracters) and then you do a tutorial after the tutorial you get sent to a lobby there is a tab where you can find a random match and then once you find one you are in a random map and you cab look around there is a fog of war of sorts but you can still see things that block your way and chests you take turns to move and if one of your characters die they will drop a backpack and your other characters can take as much as they can carry same with the other player's characters and the game will not end untill you ore the other team surrenders or if either all my characters die or all his does (the generic human characters i THINK look like the maplestory charcters but more generic) i played this on a mac a few years ago

ShadowSpin64
ShadowSpin64
2 posts
Nomad

Help!!!
I forgot the name of a game I played when I was younger here!
In the main menu, there are 5-8 characters around an orb, than there was characters who have dialogues with enemies, then rush towards each other with ARMIES! of allies where the characters fight in 3 rounds. I only played 2 rounds, but I remember a snake character. I bookmarked it but, sadly, the bookmark was deleted.
PLEASE HELP ME

ShadowSpin64
ShadowSpin64
2 posts
Nomad

hennessyyy Storm the Train

hennessyyy
hennessyyy
2 posts
Nomad

Omggggggggg thank you soooooo much
@ShadowSpin64 ... !!!! I love youuuuu!!! Lol

zeropunk8
zeropunk8
1 posts
Nomad

hey guys im trying to figure out a sci fi mmo game where you control a spaceship and you can fight cpu ships with other players and also PVP vs other ships across the galaxy, with many dIfferent weapons and ship types, its an older game, which i played around 2006. it may be down, but id love it if someone can help me find it, it may be a 2D game, im not 100% sure

hneje
hneje
1 posts
Nomad

hello please help me i forgot the name of the game i still searching about the name about 10 years but i couldn't find it, the game is talking about an blue alien with one eye(the appearance is funny) he is Fell on the earth with his space ship(ufo) and got damaged he go to a close farm he meet a duck (orange color) and be his friend in theis game you just use the mouse to walk an press on the objects please help me to find the name i have this cd in 2004-2000 i born in 1996

AlexTheGreat67
AlexTheGreat67
1 posts
Nomad

I played a couple games in the past that I just can't remember the names of. The first game was a weird compilation pack of Pacman games and it wasn't that knock off Pac Pack it had games similar to it wher eyou could go outside the maze and get secrets, but it had a game where the ghosts were really big and the mazes were smaller. The more I look back I'd think I'd be on drugs with the description of it. The other one was a collection...I think but it had a 3D version of Centipede that wasn't Centipede 3D. The disc was blue I remember that and it started with CON I believe and it required a serial key to start. The game played like the original Centipede so there's that.

yogipanda123
yogipanda123
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, my game isnt on the PC its on IOS (Iphone, Ipod, Ipad) and it was pixelated (not blocks, but pixels) and you were a knight, I think, and you went around killing monsters, you couldn't see the monsters (like in pokemon) until they attacked you, so you would walk around and then go through some tall grass, and get attacked. I also remember there was a castle, and in it were floating swords, possesed knight's armor and a giant metal cat/sphinx, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE GAME FOR FOREVER, PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANTHING about something even similar please say it, thanks in advanced

michad
michad
3 posts
Nomad

i have a game that is you have a little red cottage and you have to take over the whole map

michad
michad
3 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know what game this is.
It is is a territory game were you have to control the whole map
You are always red team and you are given a fixed amount of cottages to start and you get new men based on how manny cottages you own.
there is an online version and an app version.
if anyone knows it please comment
thanks

Gameboy98
Gameboy98
232 posts
Jester

@michad please describe the game a bit more in detail. The player's perspective, etc.

@yogipanda123 are you talking about the MARDEK series?

@zeropunk8 are you talking about Starcraft?

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

What Zeropunk8 described is not Starcraft. Starcraft is an RTS.

michad
michad
3 posts
Nomad

@Gameboy98
It's top view, there are different types of buildings: Cottages, Towers, stables something that i forgot the name of but it makes your men warriors. if you move men out of a building it gives you half of the available troops.
there is a bar along the bottom that shows who is winning. it is a one player game. i thought "RUSH " was part of the name but i'm not sure.
towers shoot lightning. stables give you horses. the title screen was mostly red. with a cottage in the background. i hope thats enough details its all i can remember thanks

treh
treh
1 posts
Nomad

I actully forgot the name of a game myself it was a demo on the xbox360 I think they removed it an now I can't find it it was a (fantasy action adventure rpg) you can be male or female the male is a photographer you start next to a bar go in an theres creatures inside that you can talk to you leave an go down a road an a women jumps off a cliff you go to check on her then you find ur self on a beach and talk to a women then you leave an exsplore the path on the right side of the bar an the world turns into a wonderland dream land were small creatures attack you theres a blue or purble aura around you in combat and you look pritty awsome an like ur going berserk and at the end of the demo you wake up in ur apartment like nothing happend id love it if iny 1 knows what I'm talking about

Showing 16-30 of 47