ForumsGamesCloudstone Reset

11 9483
xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

Is it possible for the AG admins to reset my progress on Cloudstone? I just want to start over.

• 11 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Try contacting the admins @Ferret or @boppins also if they cant try contacting with the game Dev's

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Ignore minecraftsnipers post...

I dont know if the devs ever planned a reseteir MMOs, if you want to aks them, ask them directly, on theri website.

If they deny that there is still a way: delete your AG account, make a fresh one, fresh at = fresh start.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Huh, somehow the forum eat some of the letters/words... so let me write it again (hope this time the forum dont eat something^^)

I dont know if the devs ever planned a reset of their MMOs, if you want to ask them, ask them directly, on their own website.

If they deny that request there is still a way: delete your AG account, and make a fresh one, Fresh sccount = fresh start.

All letters/words written... checked... so lets hopê...

xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

@UnleashedUponMankind

> Fresh sccount

You sure? :P

Anyway, to get back to the subject, I emailed doogog and ncs (some of the CS admins) and I even posted a thread on the Help category. But I got no response on both.

If it's really needed, I'll make a new account. I also wanted to start TLSZ over, so that's a pretty good option. Thanks.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I forgot one thing to mention, delete syour current account is not needed all in all.
AG allow alt accounts fhe MMOs, so you can create a second account for the MMOs, which is the easier option imo.

In case you want to create a second one you need to follow a few rules --> Rules for alternate acconuts for multiplayer games

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

*grmbl* submited it too fast *grmbl

The rules "in a nutshell" are:

- if you keep a 'main' account, your 'alt' is not allowed to write forum messages or user/game comments; failure to comply will result in your alt getting perma-banned

- if you want to give up your 'main' account and use your 'alt' account as your only account, we must perma-ban your old 'main' account, but this will permit your alt account to write forum/user/game comments

- alternate accounts are ONLY permitted for multiplayer games
- you may have only ONE alternate account per multiplayer game
- alternate accounts must have comments closed on the profile

xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

I have already read the rules. It was the first thing I did when I created an account.

But basically, if I request my alt to be my only account (so the main account would be perma-banned) can I play any other games than multiplayer ones, and can I open my profile comments?

xberstarton
xberstarton
20 posts
Nomad

Oh, nevermind about the profile comments.

> Alternate accounts in this scenario may keep their profile comments open if they choose.

Also, if I make my alt a main, and shut down my old "main", do I still have the restrictions, or is it counted as a normal account? And is it obligatory to put the clan name at the end of the username? I only want to start over.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

If you make your alt to your main, then the alt is your main (normal account), so your old main then is the alt.

Clannames are not needed, you are free to choose a nick, so its up to you, if you want your cakn in it, do so, ig not, then not.

WhiteNinja456
WhiteNinja456
1 posts
Peasant

Pls i really want to reset my game
[url=http://]

TuxedoCat79
TuxedoCat79
1 posts
Nomad

can you tame a wild pet in Cloudstone?

Showing 1-11 of 11