ForumsForum Gamesget the rock!

35 8837
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I know this is like get the pie, but i can't find it here so someone please show me to it or let this knock off go. . . .INTRO!

I present to thee a rock! this rock is sacred, for the sole reason because i want it to. . .. FEAR ME1

*drops rock and runs away b4 getting destroyed*

I forgot to mention that you can use pictures here. . .but have to say how they will iinteract. . .i will flag!

• 35 Replies
noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

the rock went into the turbine clogged it and the plaine blew up. WITH ME INIT YAHHH!!!!
now i must wait for my body to recover as a zombie

Zicter
Zicter
58 posts
Nomad

My ghost finds the rock not damaged for some reason and I realize I can't pick it up so I scare the crap out of this lady and tell her to pick it up, but she calls the ghost busters and my ghost got sucked into their ghost gun. (now I'm gone for good)

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

i pick the rock out of the wreckage while watching the ghost busters drive away then i hear a noise and a new jet runs me over...

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

i return and bite spore48 on his hand he then turns into a zombie with me.(were alredy dead so yah it counts.}

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

I take out my huge Bazooka and shoot on spore48 and noobking but the rock gets catapulted away.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

but i catch it with a huge baseball bat, and then fumble it over a cliff into the ocean

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

And I catch it inmid-air,300 foot up. And me and the rock fall into a waterfall in Canada. But as we are fallin I hit my head on a different rock and I die. The Rock falls to the bottom of the waterfall.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

In ghost form. I tell a scientist to dive into the ocean and retrieve it. When he brings it up a terrosrist blows up his submarine and the rock falls into a pick-up truck.

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

I grand theft auto (steal a car), and start to pursuit the pick-up, and I managed to get the rock! But unluckily for me, I got the FBI on my a$$ and get arrested right away, and the rock was taken by the FBI.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

The Scientist somehow gets ahold on my DNA and clones me. I sneak into the FBI and steal the rock As I walk out the door a FBI agent shoots me. The Rock flies into a bystanders purse.

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

i finallly wake up as a zombie but im just my bottom half from the bazooka but i kick the bystanders purse but then when it flys up the zombie desease or whatever spreads through the croud...

noobking
noobking
304 posts
Nomad

im just a tp half so i connect spore48 with me WE ARE ONE AND THE SMAE. WE go on a mega rampage and destroy half of the world but i accidentally ate the rock

myzrael
myzrael
26 posts
Nomad

then i come and cut your stomach with a sword but there comes an angry ninja cuts my head steals the rock and place it in a mega tower of death

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

Then I call in an air strike and kill everyone inside the tower of death. Then I go in afterwards and take the stone for myself, and throw it into a volcano so that the world can never use it for evil.

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

But wen the volcano arrupts the rock comes flyin out.

Showing 16-30 of 35