Forums

ForumsForum Games

get the rock!

Posted Jul 8, '08 at 8:29pm

Zicter

Zicter

28 posts

I catch the rock, then quickly dip it in the nearest water to stop the fuse.  but a giant turtle comes out snaps it out of my hand with it's mouth and swallows it.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 2:36am

SAL37

SAL37

346 posts

I killed the stupid weak turtle(and zicter >:D )
And took the rock but then a tornado cam and a bunch of derbis got sucked up(inculde the rock!!)HAHA!!

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 2:47am

dirkpitt1

dirkpitt1

1,202 posts

And then odin stopped the tornado and dropped it into my hands. But kirby thought it was food and then inhaled it

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/kirbycopy-1.png
Join the Sig Strikers!
Join the Brawl!
The Kirby Club Wants YOU!

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 6:20am

octobokid95

octobokid95

137 posts

but kirby coughed out the rock, and i tried to catch it but it landed on the efile tower, causing it to collasp

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 9:01am

Zicter

Zicter

28 posts

But then I came back from the dead and dug through the rubble, finding da rock. I was hungry so I went to go eat some brains, but some guy from resident evil shot me in the head.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 7:00pm

Jennykins

Jennykins

0 posts

I tripped on the rock walking by and angrily kicked it onto an airplane.

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 7:22pm

noobking

noobking

232 posts

the rock went into the turbine clogged it and the plaine blew up. WITH ME INIT YAHHH!!!!
now i must wait for my body to recover as a zombie

Posted Jul 9, '08 at 8:57pm

Zicter

Zicter

28 posts

My ghost finds the rock not damaged for some reason and I realize I can't pick it up so I scare the crap out of this lady and tell her to pick it up, but she calls the ghost busters and my ghost got sucked into their ghost gun. (now I'm gone for good)

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 2:13am

spore48

spore48

120 posts

i pick the rock out of the wreckage while watching the ghost busters drive away then i hear a noise and a new jet runs me over...

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 8:10am

noobking

noobking

232 posts

i return and bite spore48 on his hand he then turns into a zombie with me.(were alredy dead so yah it counts.}

Reply to get the rock!

You must be logged in to post a reply!