Forums

ForumsForum Games

get the rock!

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 9:10am

Ogt2

Ogt2

254 posts

I take out my huge Bazooka and shoot on spore48 and noobking but the rock gets catapulted away.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 8:28pm

florglee2

florglee2

1,864 posts

but i catch it with a huge baseball bat, and then fumble it over a cliff into the ocean

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 8:31pm

Craze77

Craze77

744 posts

And I catch it inmid-air,300 foot up. And me and the rock fall into a waterfall in Canada. But as we are fallin I hit my head on a different rock and I die. The Rock falls to the bottom of the waterfall.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 8:36pm

Craze77

Craze77

744 posts

In ghost form. I tell a scientist to dive into the ocean and retrieve it. When he brings it up a terrosrist blows up his submarine and the rock falls into a pick-up truck.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 10:43pm

Ogt2

Ogt2

254 posts

I grand theft auto (steal a car), and start to pursuit the pick-up, and I managed to get the rock! But unluckily for me, I got the FBI on my a$$ and get arrested right away, and the rock was taken by the FBI.

Posted Jul 10, '08 at 11:31pm

Craze77

Craze77

744 posts

The Scientist somehow gets ahold on my DNA and clones me. I sneak into the FBI and steal the rock As I walk out the door a FBI agent shoots me. The Rock flies into a bystanders purse.

Posted Jul 11, '08 at 1:32am

spore48

spore48

120 posts

i finallly wake up as a zombie but im just my bottom half from the bazooka but i kick the bystanders purse but then when it flys up the zombie desease or whatever spreads through the croud...

Posted Jul 11, '08 at 1:13pm

noobking

noobking

232 posts

im just a tp half so i connect spore48 with me WE ARE ONE AND THE SMAE. WE go on a mega rampage and destroy half of the world but i accidentally ate the rock

Posted Jul 11, '08 at 1:25pm

myzrael

myzrael

18 posts

then i come and cut your stomach with a sword but there comes an angry ninja cuts my head steals the rock and place it in a mega tower of death

Posted Jul 11, '08 at 5:03pm

snowman1474

snowman1474

220 posts

Then I call in an air strike and kill everyone inside the tower of death.  Then I go in afterwards and take the stone for myself, and throw it into a volcano so that the world can never use it for evil.

Reply to get the rock!

You must be logged in to post a reply!