ForumsForum Gamesget the rock!

35 8844
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I know this is like get the pie, but i can't find it here so someone please show me to it or let this knock off go. . . .INTRO!

I present to thee a rock! this rock is sacred, for the sole reason because i want it to. . .. FEAR ME1

*drops rock and runs away b4 getting destroyed*

I forgot to mention that you can use pictures here. . .but have to say how they will iinteract. . .i will flag!

• 35 Replies
spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

me and noob king run and catch the rock but its so hot it burns his hands off and burns through the ground falling into the core...

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

then I and my top knotch monkey scientist team devises a drilling machine to go to the center of the earth to retrieve the sacred rock.
6 MONTHS LATER....
We reach the core and I see the rock through the cameras. So we and my monkeys set off the mini nukes(did I mention those :P) and the rock flew up through a volcano in Africa. then we went to go find it but never found it...

Snowman1474

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

with noobking new shiny metal hands we catch the rock and then we get into an airplane...

myzrael
myzrael
26 posts
Nomad

but then i as a headless zombie fly with a rocket and blow the airplane

spore48
spore48
153 posts
Nomad

Me and Noob king's airplane explodes and we fall 700,000,000 miles to the earth and while falling we catch the rock once a again but i split off of noobking and put the rock into my pocket.then when i hit the ground the pilot got blown in half too so hes my new upper body and i have complete control! I then hide in my secret base on the top of the eiffel tower!

Showing 31-35 of 35