ForumsSupport ForumGalaxy Online ship Design and build bug/error

7 3276
frosty137
frosty137
5 posts
Nomad

In Galaxy Online I can't save ship designs.

The first one I designed worked but it will not save any new ones.

I also cannot build any new warships.

Is this a common error?

• 7 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Are you naming them? Do you have space in the ship factory for designs? Is this most common reasons.

frosty137
frosty137
5 posts
Nomad

Yes, I design and name them with unique names.

Click continue and the design page resets for a new design.

Go and check on the ship building options and the design I just created and named is not there. The only one there is the first design.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Oh does it have some movement? I can't recreate the issue but that is a reason i think. Does it say anything when you click save? Normally if you can't save it would say?

frosty137
frosty137
5 posts
Nomad

It does have movement.

I tried with a movement of 1 or adding the transmission mod for move of 2.

Still doesn't save the ship design.

After designing the ship and naming it, clicking on Create results in the new ship design disappearing, no error messages and nothing showing up in the build options for the shipyard.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I play another server of game. I started on this at level 1. I put wiekes at different designs and they all seem to work. I advise you try different browsers, clear cache.Make sure your up to date on browsers and flash players.

One other thing. The additional funding option at the right hand side of where the design is. Is gold you need to make the design, not having enough to cover it, will make it not be created.

I can't offer much more advice, the hd version doesn't work if your not on fb. Which is another sever so you would be reset. The only other thing you can try to do is the live support chat. I am not sure how reliable that is. Normally you need a Vip status to use that but this option is not available.

frosty137
frosty137
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the advice.

frosty137
frosty137
5 posts
Nomad

Issue has been corrected.

Cleared browser cache, logged out and back into AG.

Can design and build ships again.

Thanks pft.

Showing 1-7 of 7