ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] I'm suprised it's not fixed...

3 2604
uiop44000
uiop44000
3 posts
Peasant

Ok, so when i started going on armor games (a LONG time ago), the first glitch i found was the comment section bug. im suprised it has not been fixed yet.

Basically, when you post a comment on a game, it says something like "Thank you for your comment! please wait 30 seconds to post again!". So, i wait 30 seconds. and it still says that.

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before(i guess it has, am i missing something(i dont go on the forums much)?) but if it has not, then please fix it. i have been wondering for a long time. now, send in the bad comments.

• 3 Replies
uiop44000
uiop44000
3 posts
Peasant

i dont want to. i was wandering. well, i knew this would happen. all those years wasted... derp.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

See also [Answered] Comments Section.

I never realized it could lead to confusion, but, whatever. If there's a note on the door, "back in a minute," do you look in to wait for someone to reappear there?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Besides that: why you want to post several comments under a game in a short time? I see no need for a behaviour for that behaviour (not if you follow the rules).
Even in the forums or on user pages there is surely no need for that.

Only reason i can think of if for example you want to added 100s for a mmo and comment so they know you have added them. I do think however if removed it will make mass spam alot easier. Waiting 30 secs is not bad i normally play alot of different games daily. When switching i respond to a request or add and comment. So timer should remain.

i dont want to. i was wandering. well, i knew this would happen. all those years wasted... derp.

Instead of refreshing, why not scroll click the view comments under a game. You have a tab with game with no need to reload. The other tab you can refresh every so often to see a reply and won't interfere with game.

There is no "live"-messanging system here on AG --> its not a gltich, its intended!

Will be when disqus is out everywhere. It might be awhile, who knows.
Showing 1-3 of 3