ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] infectonator survivor - not loading

9 4585
Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

I had survived for 30 days and I had over 50 gems being totally addicted to this excellent game but now I am getting a &quotlease wait while data is loading" screen when i try to log into my armor account using FB credentials as i normally would. Nothing will connect and I can't play!! I am also getting flash player plugin crashes at start up screen. What can i do to fix this? I play everyday for a few hours at least and am starting to go through withdrawal Please help!! I want to play

• 9 Replies
Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

http://armorgames.com/play/15768/infectonator-survivors-alpha

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Can you try again? We were having some server issues.

Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

Yes - still same thing - all works fine till i hit start - then just the AG account &quotlease wait loading data". Going on 3 days with same issue. uninstalled Flash player and reinstalled - nada

devansh_asthana
devansh_asthana
480 posts
Farmer

Try using another browser?
=)

Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

firefox and IE - both same issue - please wait loading data for AG account

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Looks like there is definitely a problem with your save file. I logged in as you and the game was crashing for me too. I will forward your save file to the developers and see if there is anything to get worked out, but my guess is that the save is corrupted. I can delete your current save if you want to keep playing (starting over).

Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

While not happy with the loss of 50 gems the option to delete and restart so i can continue to play is acceptable. Maybe you can credit my account but either way YES PLEASE I want to play. The game is worth it to me
Thanks

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Okay Melinka, I deleted your current game save. I don't see a way to give you gems, or I would. But I am still waiting on a response from the developer, so hopefully we can do something more for you.

Melinka
Melinka
6 posts
Jester

Thank you Boppins, I am back at taking down zombies and loving it. Appreciate your efforts to restore gems and having development check into the glitch. Looking forward to new release updates as they will only make this game even better!!

Showing 1-9 of 9