ForumsForum Gamestakers of the universe (Sword of the Stars RPG)

73 18093
Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

In the early 22nd century, humanity broke free from their binding to earth. They would explore the universe, and meet many alien races.

Char Sheet:
Name:
Race:
Mission: (I will fill this in)
Inventory: (I will fill this in)
Health: 100/100
Str:
Int:
Dex:
Wis:
Con:
Cha:
(spend 25 points on these)

Races:
Human: super adaptable, inventive, hard working, humans.
Hiver: Stubborn, tough, bug creatures. +2 Con, -2 Cha
Tarkas: strong, dexterous, ape-lizard men. +1 Dex, +1 Str, -2 Wis
Liir: brilliantly intelligent dolphin creatures. +1 Int, +1 Wis, -1 Con, -1 Str.

• 73 Replies
Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Here, I'm gonna add two pieces to your character sheet:
Name: Sean Deane
Race: Human
Desc:
Allegiance: Arcadia
Mission: Explore Hydra VI system
Inventory: Breathing apparatus, X-97 Thunder-cracker ( Base Dmg: 5), Exploration Armor ( -1 gun Dmg, -2 environment Dmg)
Str: 2
Int: 6
Dex: 3
Wis: 6
Con: 2
Cha: 6

Name:Slyvaar
Race:Hiver
Desc:
Allegiance: The Hiver Expanse
Mission: Stop Slavers
Inventory: 2x Zizzer blasters (Base Dmg: 2 each) Hiver regulation war armor (-3 gun Dmg)
Str: 7
Int:4
Dex:4
Wis:3
Con:6
Cha:1

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Here, I'm gonna add two pieces to your character sheet:
Desc:
Inventory: Breathing apparatus, X-97 Thunder-cracker ( Base Dmg: 5), Exploration Armor ( -1 gun Dmg, -2 environment Dmg)

'Blast!' I move backwards pulling out my X-97 Thunder-Cracker and shoot toward the creature.

Is the thunder cracker a pistol? Or a rifle? Or what?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Desc:

The creature crumples. You can now see that the creature has a beak and bird face. "Moriggi" a crewman calls. You can hear the Captain yelling into his comm-link. All that is coming from the ship is static.

The Thundercracker is an assault rifle.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Desc:
Inventory: 2x Zizzer blasters (Base Dmg: 2 each) Hiver regulation war armor (-3 gun Dmg)

I preform a "hit-and-run" tactic,attempting to fire a few shots then run back in cover(prefably a corner),though i might not do well because i have relatively low dexterity...though why take the risk of directly fighting pepole with obiously stronger guns?

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Desc:
Health: 93/100

Your action surprises them, killing one. The other is hit, but not killed. He takes a shot at you and hits. -7 hp

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

Desc:A not-so-social hiver,born into gaurdsmanship.unlike most hivers,he sometimes uses sneaky tactics,like hit-and-run and hitting from behind.quite intellegent,though not nearly as intellegent as some others of his kind.

after staggering from the would for a moment,i blast the other in the chest multiple times,attempting to avoid any more damadge.

(Srategy FTW!)

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Desc:

I observe the area looking out for any more targets. 'Captain we should go back to the ship, without it we'll be stuck here. Plus its got some comms capabilities.'

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Desc:A not-so-social hiver,born into gaurdsmanship.unlike most hivers,he sometimes uses sneaky tactics,like hit-and-run and hitting from behind.quite intellegent,though not nearly as intellegent as some others of his kind.
Health: 87/100

The Luun shoots and hits you in the leg. (-6 hp) Then, seeing that you'll win, he drops a small grenade. "you have ten seconds" the creature calls. Then, he fires his rifle into himself, killing him.

Desc:

"yeah," the captain agrees as he moves toward the ship. You look around and see more of the Moriggi. Maybe it's your imagination though. You can't tell.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

I quickly grab the gernade and throw it through the hole,then i dash away.
when i am safe,i go to report the captain what happened.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

The captain thinks over your statement. "You're sure it was Luun?" he asks. Then, a huge ship passes the view-port. You can see pieces of many different ships. "It is the Luun!" the captain cries.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Desc:

'Am I the only one who can see those things?' I raise my rifle, taking aim.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Desc:

"I see them!" cries a man, but he is sees stuff that isn't there, so it doesn't prove anything. 10 more feet to the ship. You're almost there when more creatures block the way. They're brandishing scary-looking weapons.

Then more holes like you saw bore into the corridors leading to the bridge. The captain yells the order to close blast doors. As they slam shut, the Slavers pop from their holes. A Hiver Guard moves to stop them. A few seconds later, a Hiver shaped dent is in blast door, the guard is in pieces, and the Luun are smashing the doors down.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Desc:

'Ignore them! Shoot at the ones in front of us!' I begin to fire at the creatures.

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

Desc:
Health: 96/100

Your shots kill a couple creatures. One fires and hits you. (-4hp). You see yet another crew go down.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Desc:
Health: 96/100

'Take cover and continue to fire, cover each other!' I continue to fire at the creatures. 'Captain! What's the word?'

Showing 16-30 of 73